CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN. A FIERCE BATTLE.

"Aaron!" Satatra shouted at him, the anger was reflected in his voice very clearly.
"Come here or so before I drag you to me and chain you up!"

Aaron's back shivered at his angry voice. This was the first time this man had ever shouted at him so angrily.
He must be very upset. He thought. After all he did try to run away again. But he couldn't help it. He wanted to check if the place where he appeared in this world would take him back to earth.
He was very reluctant! Very!

Tharta glanced at Aaron, surprise flashing in his eyes but he did not have time to stare at Aaron's etheral face, instead his eyes were stuck to Ahaii, irritated.
"Your sister awaits your return. She had been worried about you. Ahaii, why are you with that man?" He spoke as he began walking towards him. As he walked he looked at the man on the wanted list of the empire.
The moment he looked at him the other person just happened to look at him eye to eye.
This suddenly made him warry. And his hunch really came true.
A blade was aimed at his neck that came flying with great speed. Just as it was about to touch the skin on his neck, he parried it away using his hands, caught off guard, not expecting the other person to attack him with such a strong momentum, the hand that was used to block the blade was injured with a small yet deep cut.
Tharta frowned as he looked back at the man.

Shand just smiled at him creepily. He had a hunch that this person was another important character so he just tested the waters. His hunches were never wrong.

Since I have been bored these few days let me play with you all for a little bit......do entertain me....

Not giving anyone the chance to react he disappeared from the spot.
Satatra's eyes fluctuated as he sprinted forward as fast as he could. He was just barely on time when Shand reappeared before Aaron aiming for his neck barehands. Satatra blocked his attack using his fist to send a puch back at him.
Shand dodged it easily. He then made another stance, his hands cracking with a strange sound as he puched back at Satatra. Even from a distance before his punch could hit him, Satatra felt the impact of the attack.
He frowned.

Clang!

Two swords collided with a sharp sound resounding, one that tried to slash Shand's hand and the other that blocked the blade aimed at his hand.

"Don't you dare lay your dirty fingers on my nephew." Aroar let out an intense aura of intent to kill.

General Adulle replied an eye with  an eye. He added more force to his blade as he replied.
"No one is allowed to hurt our highness." As he said this he struck the sword upwards.

Slash!

He flung his blade at Aroar, pushing him away creating some distance.
Aroar thrusted his sword forward, the two blades of the wielder met head on head, both striking back with agile strokes. The momentum of their attacks left traces on the ground, creating several deep cuts on it.

With this development the current situation suddenly enfolded into a fierce battlefield.

Both parties shouted as they acted.

Satatra embraced Aaron in his arms. For a moment he thought he was gonna lose him. He picked him up and jumped towards Revard.
Placing him on the ground he said turning his face away from them.
"Protect him."
That being said he sprinted back towards the direction he jumped from, landing right before Shand.
The latter looked at him with interest.

"You tried to harm my man. I will let you know what grave mistake you had done by aiming you killing intent at him." Satatra spoke as he drew his sword. He let out a dense green aura.
The moment he did this Adule felt his body go weak for a moment.
Adu, who was about to join the battlefield fell on his knees.