CHAPTER FIFTY THREE. HITOMU LAPBORN.

He needed to get rid of this extra halo wrecking havoc. So Without further warning Hitomu began attacking Zarad.
The other members who were stationed nearby could feel the vibration of their fighting travelling through the ground. So they did not dare approach the arena knowing Hitomu was on full action. Also they had already been informed by Hitomu regarding the matter that was happening now. The members of the black knight understood more than anyone that their master's halo needed to be controlled or else it would take a toll on their master's psychological as well as physical health. So they had completely rested the matter in Hitomu's hands.
A heavy blue colour appeared not too high up in the sky. Sometimes the royal halo fluctuated as it faded and sometimes it intensified into a darker colour. No one amongst the black knights knew what was causing this.

Hitomu did not hold back each time he striked against Zarad. His body moved faster than usual, the magnitude his attacks held were extremely intense, changing directions and momentum as fast as the wind, very agile and swift, each time he initiated he made sure to punch through the thick halo surrounding the other man and let it disperse thoroughly. He had no intention of harming the other, who at the moment was staring back at him with complex eyes.
Stationing himself a few steps from Zarad, Hitomu arranged his legs in an upright position. When his legs moved up it curved upwards creating a vortex cutting through space, the edge of his legs emitting a faint steam of air. This happened so fast that the when the next moment came not even a second had passed. His kick came down crashing with an enormous power bursting through the thick layer of blue and towards Zarad. The shockwave of this attack grazed past his body blowing coldly at him, and a strange sensation once again erupted from deep within.
Hitomu have him a deep gaze. During this time he had been attacking, Zarad did not counterattack against him, not even once. Infact, he actually had been controlling the intensity of his halo for god knows a certain reason.

"You are not going to fight back?" As he asked this Hitomu gazed at him deeply.

Zarad's body stiffened at his sudden question. His mind was really blank at this moment.

If  you don't fight back, then how will you vent out your inner frustration so that you can calm down..?

Hitomu couldn't help but think this. The entire purpose of his attack was to let Zarad calm down. But looking at things, it seemed he had no intention to fight back.
"Let me tell you, not only did i not know you were going to kill the king, i also have a secret identity." Hitomu decided to deliberately agitate him into attacking.
"Lapborn."

As soon as this word left his lips, Zarad finally reacted. His eyes became chilling at once, narrowing at the mention of the word spoken. The aura arround him became darker.

"Hitomu Lapborn. Is my full name." He stated this matter of fact without care.
Yes! His full name was Hitomu Lapborn. A family granted the title of noble about nineteen years ago, the timeline when Zarad's mother was brutally and mysteriously murdered.
Without delay he continued. "The Lapborn family had been proficient in the field of drugs and medicine. About two decades ago, the Lapborn household was awarded the title of a noble. But twelve years after their glory all the members of the household were murdered."

Zarad's face went rigid after hearing his words. His hands clenched into a fist trembled heavily. Even his lips were slightly vibrating as if he was struggling believing what was being told to him.

The importance of Hitomu's death and the minor villain who killed him had a very big contribution latter in the plot of the story.

It was precisely because of Hitomu's identity.

As a member of The Lapborn family.

Without a doubt this family was involved in the murder of the late queen, Zarad's mother who had been killed nineteen years ago, the time when the Lapborns rose into a rank of nobility in the sunny village. Their involvement was of course camouflaged by king Satt but not everyone was easy to fool. There were always some exceptions who never gave up until they could have a look inside the pitch black darkness of the pit.
The matter regarding this case was simply a case of giving and taking.
The Lapborn family was a family with a rich medical background. For generations they had been proficient in the field of medicine and drugs however with each new generation their influence gradually declined until the family was decreased to that of a commoner. To put more misery to it the family was greedy to restore its glorious days, a perfect prey for the king who was going mad thinking of ways to deal with the queen he had been forced to marry. So it was natural for King Satt to put sight onto the greedy fishes who wanted something he had for plenty, money and power. The hook was placed by the king and the net by the Lapborn family, a third party was also involved. This person was the man who had introduced the Lapborns to the king and later killed the entire members of the houshold.
The key to the net was to develop a mysterious one-time acting poison potent enough to take a person's life with just a single touch, destroying itself after its single use, hence destroying the evidence of its existence itself. The late queen fell prey to it and died mysteriously. The poison that had taken her breath away eroded away inside her body and eventually disappeared altogether right after her death. Many people were involved in this investigation including the culprits but nothing ever came out of it. Eventually the fire lost its sparks and the world moved on, forgetting the death of the vicious and greedy queen except for her son.
For twelve years the Lapborns enjoyed and bathed in the lights of glory. Unfortunately they were backstabbed by the same person who had lifted them. At king Satt's order the family was put to an end, their mansion set on fire, burning everything to ashes completely destroying the sin of the king. It was also around this time that Zarad, who grew inside the palace became aware of some loopholes in his late mother's case. When his mother had died he was only a young, powerless child. So he was helpless at the time of her death. But as he grew up he became strong. When he noticed the loopholes he began investigating secretly. But before he could get hold of this clue the Lapborns were destroyed. Miraculously he got hold of a very strong clue, the man who had set the mansion on fire. Right after discovering this he began to hunt down the person, who was the only clue left in this world, forcing the sturdy man who had visited King Satt sometime ago go into hiding, even altering his appearance.
The original Hitomu somehow survived throuh the horrible ordeal however he fell prey to the same ordeal a few years later and was strangled to death. He, as an innocent family member, had died when he was seventeen years old.

After that Anwyll crossed over and replaced the host's soul.

"The Lapburns were the ones who had assisted the king in staging the late queen's murder!"

Zarad's heart trembled hearing this.

A/N: Ahem ahem! Guilty coughs. Its been a really long time since i last updated. I have just been way too lazy. Guilty coughs. Anyway, i made more character designs.
Sadly i don't see much improvement in my digital arts. Its so sad. Wuwu!

Here is the 'Diego' i keep mentioning. I will feature his story in the extras after the main story is completed.

I always have a problem drawing the chin and cheek area of males so i asked my elder sister to shown me how she does it and after she demonstrated it i tried following her tips

I always have a problem drawing the chin and cheek area of males so i asked my elder sister to shown me how she does it and after she demonstrated it i tried following her tips. It worked for a few seconds before disappearing. My sister is a great artist. She draws extremely well. And the most amazing part is she is self taught. Well, all of my sisters including me are self taught. The younger ones learnt it from the eldest. But my second elder sister is the best one amongst us. Never attended what so ever art classes. So i always have this urge to ask her to draw my characters for me but then my conscience will always scold me telling me to do it myself so that my art style can progress. Ugh! I am trying. So hard. Now.

And this is the Aaron that i redesigned. I don't know why but by the time i gained control over my hands he had already been painted red by my brain. I don't know why my brain and hands did that.

As the name says, this guy is Ahaii. Zarad's fated lover.

I just realised something

I just realised something. I am obsessed with long hairs(have always been)
Also i don't have a definite drawing style. It keeps changing. Wuwu...poor me.