CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN. LET THE CURTAIN FALL.

Shand paid less attention to the sturdy man. His eyes fell on the beauty instead.

Looking him straight in the eyes, "You know what to do, right?"

The pink haired beauty nodded his head. His beautiful eyes twinkling with discomfort. He felt that it was his fate to be picked up by this mysterious beast like man, whom he found extremely dangerous. But he was powerless, so he could only follow him when the man decided to bring him along.
Thankfully, his existence was not exposed to the public or it might have stirred unnecessary chaos.

Shand could tell what he was thinking with one glance.
"Its good that you are smart enough." Moving closer wearing a scary expression he touched the long pink hair that seemed surreal.
"Children of  Fairies, huh? Such a deserving title for someone with such special powers."
The tone of his voice in which he spoke was like he was teasing the other.
But the beauty knew that wasn't the case.

"However, i hate it specially when people peek into my memories. You better put a ban on your special powers when looking at me. Understood?"

"Yes." Came a reply in a soothing voice. The beauty had experienced the ordeal once. He had the power to look through people's heart and desires. Unknowingly, when he stared into the yellow eyes of the crown prince, he had received fragments of memories in a flash. When the other party sensed this, he almost strangled him to death. The excruiting pain of being suffocated, it was extremely unpleasant. He would rather not experience it again.

As if saying 'good' he retracted his hands. Then turning his head to the other sturdy man, he asked him.
"Is everything prepared? I hope all is set perfectly ready."

"Replying to master, everything is laid down perfectly. Just a word from your highness, and we can immediately proceed with the plan." The man replied earnestly. He had a look of admiration in his eyes directed towards Shand.
Shand of course knew this. Although this man appeared distasteful, he had a worth. This man knew of some rather bold secrets of the empire. Shand was never a man to reject a useful fawn.

"Good. But the curtain will not fall before the prologue of the drama unfolds." The corner of his lips curved into a devilish smile as he gave the pink haired beauty a meaningful glance.
Receiving his look, the latter looked away. He took a second to morn for himself for getting involved with trouble.
In his eyes, who could see through  people's heart, this dangerous man was a unique piece. He had seen so many ugly, selfish and sometimes beautiful instances of human desires.
This was the first time he had encountered someone who had his whole soul engraved by a single thing.

An unheard name spelt "DIEGO."

The night went on until it was completely dark.
Soon, the morning sunlight hit the land, marking the start of a new day.

Hitomu, who was lying on his bed was awoken by the warm sunrays falling on his face. He frowned his brows as he opened his eyes reluctantly.

"If you are that sleepy, just sleep a little bit more." A voice suddenly spoke alerting him of a person's presence.

Frowning, "Why are you here in my room first thing in the morning?"

Zarad did not reply. He was brewing tea. There were two cups on the table.

This fucking stalker. Now he was even making morning tea for him. Accompanying Hitomu all day in his room was not enough so now he was slowly increasing his 'staying over' period. First thing he would see in the morning now happened to be Zarad's face.
The person in question stood up and walked over to the bed side.

"Not getting up?"

"Sleeping for a bit." That said he tossed the blanket over his head.

"......."

There was silence in the room. Normally one would think the other person had left. But Hitomu could feel the gaze of the other person lingering all over him. He was still standing at the bed side.
Lazily opening his eyes, he looked at him.

"What?"

"I will be leaving with the boys to let them gain more experience. You were supposed to come with me. But never mind. Go back to sleep."

Oh...so now you are deciding matters regarding me on your own without asking....?

Hitomu was speechless. But he did not reject his offer. He was still sleepy so taking a day off was good.
Noticing Zarad still standing, not ready to leave he sighed.
"You have something to say?"

"If its not much of a hassle, have morning tea with me before i leave."
The way he said this was incredibly  straightforward, added with the softness of the voice in which he spoke, rejecting his offer seemed more troubling.

Why not just comply with his request just for today. "Wait a minute." He was too tired to argue.
Tossing the blanket aside he was ready to get up.
Putting on his chappals he was about to stand up when he felt a touch on his cheek. Caught off guard, he gripped the hands of the other party. Adding a little bit of force he tried to pry his hand away from his face. This was when he realised the other party was also adding force to keep his touch on Hitomu's cheek still.

Black lines appeared on his face as he asked calmly. "What are you doing?"

Zarad seemed a bit surprised, a bit taken aback. He glanced at their hands entangling together. A feeling of warmth surged through his whole body. Then he replied honestly.
"Ah...i just had the urge to touch your cheek." A smile was plastered on his face.

Hitomu was once again dumbfounded. You are not supposed to reply so earnestly. "Are you a pervert?"

Hearing him say so his face froze. Pervert? Was he really a pervert for having the urge to touch him?  Zarad pondered upon it seriously. Staring at Hitomu seriously, he replied once again, making the other person feel shocked.
"If counting that accounts being a pervert, then i guess i am..?"

Cough. Cough. Hitomu was given a fright. He stared at Zarad for a moment, staring at him from head to toe. This man, he was very pure. Admitting it so shamelessly and yet honestly at the same time. He had never meet someone like him.
His lips curved into a smile subconsciously.

Zarad was the one to be dumbfounded this time. The boy had been extremely attractive in his eyes, yet when he smiled, he became one hundred times more attractive. The sight was like a flower in full bloom. He even forgot to breath and speak for a moment.
Hitomu went to fresh up ignoring Zarad's stupified look.
Even when they were on the table, the prince had still forgotten to speak.

"This is the first time you smiled at me." A happy person voiced his happy thoughts happily.

It was just a smile ok? Why are you giving off that stupid look. Hitomu wanted to say this to him. But stopped when he saw the man's earnest expression.
Fuck, please leave already.

Thankfully, as soon as they finished drinking tea Zarad left like he had said.
So Hitomu spent the whole day by himself in the spacious palace.

It was already afternoon. And it had been a peaceful day. Until now.

"Yo!" A voice greeted as he initiated an attack towards Hitomu.

"What are you doing here? Ruining my perfect day?" Hitomu met him head on, taking the fist aimed at him with his own.

Shand looked at him with a smile. "Not just your day. I am here to ruin his life."
Then he threw a kick aiming at the other's neck.

Hitomu intercepted his leg, twisted it and pulled it towards himself. Catching the collar of the attacker, he asked, a forbidding feeling spreading from his chest. "What do you mean?"

"Doom in on his way. The prologue is currently making its debut." With a gracious smile on his radiant face.

Sure enough far away, two people who were destined to meet were standing facing each other.

A/N: Sorry guys. I was supposed to do a mass release but i am currently reading a novel. Anyway, i will be updating full time from now. Seven days straight. Things are better for me now. I have a new charger and i am back to my home. The net is good here. And while i was taking my break i got rid of all my assignments. So i am free enough to update seven days a week. Hurraayyy!!!