36

*trigger warning: contains torture*

He looked forward to seeing Yoongi as they drove through the streets of Seoul and back to his mansion. 

Yoongi had eventually fallen asleep in the uncomfortable chair after Kai had left. His thigh hurt like crazy, but luckily the blood had stopped oozing out. It only bled if he moved, so he tried his best to stay still. Not like he had many other options since he was tied up. 

"Kitty! Wakey wakey!" Kai's voice cheered him awake from the worst slumber he had ever had in his life. The light flooded in from the open door, making Yoongi wonder where the hell he was and what time and day it was. 

He looked up at Kai, the hate spilling out of his eyes, exciting Kai as he skipped towards him. 

"I wanna mess around with you a bit today. I wanna see Hoseok lose his mind." Kai chuckled. It was a whole new side Yoongi saw of him, so cheery and psychopathic, something the Kai Yoongi thought he knew never acted like. He had always just seemed mysterious and slightly annoying. But this- this both surprised and freaked Yoongi out. 

"Fuck off you psychopathic bitch." Yoongi spat, gathering as much strength as he could, but he just felt weak. The words didn't feel as powerful leaving his lips as he had hoped. He almost couldn't recognise himself either. 

"I'm gonna forgive your bad words. But let's get to work, shall we?" Kai cheered, the door opening again as a younger looking boy entered the room with a tray with shiny objects. The young boy met Yoongi's gaze for a split second and Yoongi could have sworn he could see a glimpse of sympathy in them.   

"How do you wanna start out? I have some different tools." Kai asked with a cheery voice as he admired the objects on the tray. He genuinely looked like he was enjoying himself, creeping Yoongi out further. 

Yoongi remained silent, not being able to come up with any sassy remarks as he thought his life through. He had never imagined himself in a situation like this. Or that was a lie, he had been scared that Chang-Hoon would do something to him when he was younger but never a person he considered a friend, a coworker.

"I can see the wheels turning in your head. Tell me what's on your mind and I might be able to answer some of your questions." Kai said, crouching down in front of Yoongi with a very small and sharp knife in his hand. 

"Who helped you? Who was the other guy who attacked me?" Yoongi asked. Kai smirked at him before a deep chuckle escaped his lips at the boy's question. 

"Oh geez Yoongi. You can be so oblivious and naïve, it's so cute! It was obviously Chang-Hoon." He smirked after wiping a tear from his eyes. Of course Chang-Hoon played a part in this. The man only lived to make Yoongi's life a hell. 

"Why? Is he apart of the EXO mafia as well?" Yoongi asked again, eager to get answers. If he was going to die there, he might as well die with answers instead of questions. 

"You have so many questions kitty. But I'll answer this one as the last one. We contacted Chang-Hoon after we found out about your history together so he could spy on you so we could figure out how I could get under your skin. We figured it could be fun to see your reaction since we knew you were probably scared of him, plus it kept you vulnerable. You were such an easy prey to him. And sometimes he didn't quite follow his part of the deal, like the time he tried to kiss you. But it was fun to see either way. So we basically just used him to spy on you and attack you and make you vulnerable. Was that a good enough answer to your question?" Kai raised with a brow at Yoongi, but a sick smile soon took over his face as he saw the tears form in Yoongi's eyes. 

"You're sick." Yoongi spat, a tear escaping his eye to his horror. He had let his facade down. But he swore to himself that he wasn't going to break. He was stronger than that. 

"Sure. Now, give me a sec, I gotta text your boyfriend." Kai said, excusing himself with a finger as he fished up his phone from his back pocket. Yoongi couldn't see what he typed on the screen, but he was sure it wasn't an invite to a picnic.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's get started." Kai smiled widely at the tied up boy, bringing the knife closer to his face as he wondered where to cut Yoongi first. 

He put his fingers into the hole in Yoongi's jeans that had formed after he had stabbed him. He tore the hole bigger, leaving almost his whole thigh bare. 

Kai licked his lips as he looked at the untouched, pale thigh, various of options coming to his mind. He wanted to engrave something in his thigh, something he would remember forever. 

And then he suddenly got a brilliant idea. He knew what he wanted to engrave, what artwork he wanted to create on the poor male. 

"Do you want it horizontal or vertical?" He asked, looking up at Yoongi's face. The blonde had no idea what he was talking about, what he wanted to do with him. But he kept his composure. 

"You're not going to answer me? Fine, I'll just decide myself... I think I'll go with vertical, it'll look the prettiest." He talked mostly to himself as he eyed Yoongi's thigh, deciding how to engrave the word on his pretty, milky skin. 

Yoongi felt terrified, the blood pumping around his body rapidly, making an unbearable melody sing in his ears. He had no clue about what Kai would do to him or what would happen to him. 

The silver haired lowered the knife to his thigh, dragging it across his skin as Yoongi screamed out in pain. Drops of blood glided down his thigh, making his thigh look striped with blood red lines. 

"You're so naïve Kitty. To think you didn't even suspect a thing." Kai kept saying hateful things to Yoongi, trying to get to his head. The blonde had his eyes screwed shut the entire time, not letting any tears fall as he bit his lip at the immense pain he felt in his leg. 

"You can look now, I'm done." Kai said, admiring his artwork. Yoongi did as he was told, tears streaming down his cheeks once he saw what he had written. 

'WHORE' was spelled out in blood red letters. Yoongi felt the bile rise in his throat at the sight. 

Those words were always going to be on his body, reminding him of his shadow each time he looked at it. 

did y'all see the concept photos ANDJKBEFKWHKJ

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL