23

"Shit." Hoseok cursed under his breath, making a U turn and driving towards his mansion. 

He arrived shortly after, parking his car as close to the entrance as possible and carrying the passed out male inside the giant house in bridal style.

"Somebody get me a goddamn glass of water!" He yelled throughout the mansion, carrying Yoongi to the same guest room he slept in when he had been assaulted by Chang-Hoon.

He placed Yoongi on the bed softly, careful not to place him in a uncomfortable position.

He heard the footsteps of what he assumed was one of his maids in the hall. "Guest room." He yelled, the footsteps now coming to a stop in the doorway.

"Where should I place it sir?" The maid asked politely. Hoseok motioned for her to put it on the nightstand, which she did right before leaving the passed out male and Hoseok alone in the guest room.

He caressed Yoongi's soft cheek, looking at his sleeping figure. He knew Yoongi would wake up confused with a massive headache, and he felt so bad for the male. He wanted to kill whoever roofied him, feeling the anger fuel up inside him, but right now he had to take care of him. 

He carefully took off Yoongi's tight, uncomfortable looking pants and shirt, replacing them with a pair of Hoseok's shorts and one of his t-shirts that didn't quite fit the smaller male. The clothes were a bit oversized, but Hoseok figured it was more comfortable than the outfit he wore before. 

The blonde male looked so beautiful laying there. Eyes fluttered shut, parted pink lips and milky skin that gleaming in the light. Hoseok could keep staring at him, but now wasn't the time to drool over the male, he was roofied and passed out and needed to be taken care of. 

And Hoseok planned on doing that.

Yoongi's eyes slowly slid open, a massive headache banging his brain numb, forcing him to screw his eyes shut in discomfort. He tried opening his eyes again, looking around the room he was currently laying in with half lidded eyes. 

He recognized it. It was the same guest room he had slept in when Chang-Hoon had assaulted him.

But that means.. I'm at Hoseok's house

The realization, or what he thought was the realization, then suddenly hit him. He sat up quickly, looking down at himself seeing himself dressed in what he assumed was Hoseok's clothes since he didn't own a shirt or shorts like that himself.

Then he tried piecing together his night, tried to remember how the hell he ended up at the brunette's house again.

I went to Octagon with Tae and Jiminie.. They kissed. And Hoseok was there? And we kissed?

That was all he could remember, the memory of what happened after the kiss completely out of reach for him. 

Which made him jump to conclusions..

Shit, did me and Hoseok hook up? Is that how I ended up in his house in his clothes?

He got up from the soft, silky bed missing the warm comfort of it already. He walked through a door that apparently led to the bathroom, and he was met with his own reflection in a big mirror over the sink.

And the sight scared him.

Smeared out makeup, chapped lips, bloodshot eyes with deep dark circles underneath. He looked like a zombie.

He quickly turned on the water in the sink, washing his face repeatedly, hoping the cold water would wake up memories from the night before, but to no use. He still couldn't remember what happened after his and Hoseok's very heated kiss on the dancefloor. 

He looked himself in the mirror again, a little less frightened by his appearance. 

"What the hell happened last night?" He muttered to himself looking down in the sink like it held the answer to his question. He was beyond frustrated that he couldn't recall anything. It made him feel crazy, unsafe and insecure - feelings he hated.

"Ah, I see you're awake." He then suddenly heard Hoseok's voice behind him, making him jump in fear at the sudden presence in the room. 

"Holy shit." He breathed, hand on his heart as he looked at the brunette leaning against the doorframe in the same exact position as when Yoongi saw him for the first time. 

"How do you feel?" Hoseok asked, worried eyes scanning Yoongi's face for any discomfort. It was such a weird feeling to the brunette - being straight up worried for someone. He was so used to being cold and professional, things being a mafia boss required. 

"Hoseok, what happened last night?"

"Let me make you breakfast, and then I'll tell you. You need something to eat after the night you had." Hoseok smiled at him, making Yoongi's brows furrow.

"Hoseok tell me what happened I can't remember a single thing." Yoongi now pleaded, hitting a soft spot in the brunette.

"Look, you were roofied and passed out, so I took you here so you could rest. Now come eat breakfast and I'll tell you the rest" The brunette sighed. Yoongi rolled his eyes at him, the massive headache and sleepiness making him even more sassy than he normally was. 

"Fine." He groaned, walking downstairs behind Hoseok. Yoongi didn't know what it was about that staircase, he just found it so beautiful. It was so weird. Who the hell found a staircase beautiful?

The brunette made breakfast as promised, the two sitting in comfortable silence the whole time, which Yoongi appreciated. He didn't think his head could handle small talk right now, it already felt like exploding all over Hoseok's expensive marble counter. 

"Okay, I accepted my part of the deal, now will you please tell me what happened last night? My head is killing me!" Yoongi groaned once he and Hoseok had eaten their breakfast. The latter laughed slightly at the fact that Yoongi saw Hoseok making him breakfast as a deal. 

He clearly wasn't into business. 

"Well- okay." The brunette started, wiping his mouth with a napkin before telling the blonde about their wild night. 

"Holy shit, are you joking? I passed out in the car?" Yoongi laughed, surprising Hoseok. He laughed at the fact that he was drugged and passed out in Hoseok's car?

But the blonde couldn't help but find it amusing, laughing at it being the only way to cope with the flood of memories of his past pulling him under water.

This wasn't his first time being roofied. 

Hi there. My crazy exams week starts now, so bare with me (:

I hope y'all are having fun and enjoying life! Ily