.:Part 15:.

Karley: Hey guys :) I hope you guys are having an awesome Thanksgiving. Well, I have a question, so I hope you'll answer. I have been wondering if I should make some videos for you guys. But its probably stupid ain't it. Also, since Sonic had the most votes we're going with him. Lets get this story started! :)

------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I quickly run down the stairs and into the living room. I sit on the couch and turn the tv on, I keep looking through the channels.''Hey Rose'' says Maka, walking into the living room with Karley, Shadow, and Sonic behind her. I nod, HOLY CRAPPERS!! Why did she have to bring those idiots Shadow and Sonic? I sigh, they all sit down and start talking,''Hey Rose are you okay......you know because Shadow told us about what happened.''

My eye twiches in anger,''I'm just fine,'' I say through my gritted teeth.''What happened?'' Asked Sonic,''Oh DANG, you should have seen it Rose was fighting Bunny. It was hilarious, Bunny got her (a word) beat.'' Says, Shadow smirking. He winks at me while I just roll my eyes,''WHOA! Good job Rose, that mechanical (b word) needed an (a word) kicking.'' Says Sonic, I nod in thanks. I finally find my favorite tv show, Bleach.''What kind of tv show is this?'' Asks Maka.

''Its the Bleach Anime tv series, by Tite Kubo. This show is AWESOME!'' Yells Karley,''(D word) straight.'' I say. Everyone looks at me wide eyed,''What, I don't see thousands of kids around,'' I say annoyed. Everyone's jaws then go slack,''(D'IT WORD) SHUT YA' MOUTHS OR YOU'LL CATCH FLIES!'' I yell a bit ticked off. They close their mouths and say 'sorry' I just roll my eyes and say 'whatever.' Everyone soon gets into the show and sometimes getting confused, causing Karley to answer.

We're watching the fight between the main character Ichigo Kurosaki and Kenpachi Zaraki. (GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH UP BLEACH, ITS AWESOME!) Soon Ichigo wins, well Maka didn't get how Ichigo won since he passed out first. Karley explained the reason he won is because he broke Kenpachi's sword (zonpakto).''Danggg, Ichigo is a bad (a word),'' says Shadow,''And he has a freaking 6 PACK!!'' Yells Karley, I smirk under my hood. He is good looking o////o, but he's only a fanfictional character.

''You know, I don't get how that black cat wouldn't save him even though he said he wouldn't let him die. That's pretty cruel,'' says Sonic.''I've never really got why Soul Reapers act the way they do,'' Karley yawns and lays across Sonic's lap, causing him to blush darkly. Before Sonic could say anything to her she was already asleep.''Just take her to her room Sonic,'' says Maka.''Um, where exactly?'' He asks,''Second floor, second hall on the right, first door to the left,'' Maka says. Sonic nods and carefully picks Karley up and walks out of the living room.

---------------------------------------

(YAY! I'M DOING SOMEONE ELSE'S POV!)

Sonic's POV

I walk out of the living room and down the hall. I swear my heart is beating so fast I think it might fly out of my chest. I walk up the stairs to to the second floor, I walk down the second hall and quickly find her room. I sigh in relief to find it cracked open, I push the door open with my foot and walk in. I whistle at her room, its huggee. I set Karley down onto her bed I was about to walk out, but.....she grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving.

I look down at her and see she is half asleep,''Don't....go. Stay and sleep with me''she says sleepily. I blush darkly, but nod. I get in the bed beside her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her to me. She snuggles into my neck and wraps her own arms around me, I blush more. I can't believe this is happening! I'm cuddling with a hot chick!! I blush more at the thought, but I pull her covers over us and fall asleep with her.

------------------------------------

Amy's POV

Maka had left to go to her room and sleep, me and Shadow just watch tv in silence.''Amy, are you okay?'' He asks,''I'm fine Shadow, but I'm quite tired at the moment.'' I turn the tv off and get up and start to walk out of the living room.''Hey, where ya' going?'' Asks Shadow, getting up and following me. I sigh,''Going to my bedroom to sleep,'' I keep walking, up the stairs, and hope that he'll go away.

But he doesn't, when I get to my bedroom door I open it. I walk in, but before Shadow could walk right on in I take my leg up and kick him in the gut. He grunts and stumbles back a little.

''It's my bedroom, didn't you see the signs on my door,'' I slam the door shut and sigh. I walk over to my bed and flop flat on my back. I sigh and close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------

Shadow's POV

I swear she can kick like a freaking grown man. I rub my stomach where she kicked, she almost left a bruise. I pout, the reason why is because I wanted to see her room. I sit down on the floor in front of her door and start messing with my phone. I then start blocking and erasing tons of people's numbers. I can't believe Amy actually talked in front of Sonic. Hey....what happened to him anyway.

I then get up and go to investigate, I walk down Amy's hall. Which is the third, I then find the second hall and I find Karley's room. I open up the door and bit and see everything seems quiet. I open the door wider and step into the room, and in that moment I started grinning evily. So, Sonic is cuddling with Karley..........hehehe. I walk over to the bed and pull the covers off of them quietly.

I don't want people thinking they had......you know. I take my phone out and take a photo of them, I chuckle quietly. I then take the photo and post it on Facebook. I then take the covers and pull them back over them and walk out of the room, quietly shutting the door. I grin, just wait til they wake up. They'll be in for a BIG surprise. I then run out of the hall and back down stairs to the living room.

I then yawn, I didn't notice how tired I was. I go over to the couch and lay down. I then soon start to fall asleep, dreaming about Amy......dang I want to know what she looks like....

--------------------------------

Karley: Ooooooo, Shadow you naughty boy. ;) Well, I guess Sonic got hooked up. What about y'all? HMMMMM!? Well, I know it was a pretty boring chapter, but I hope you liked it and I'll see ya next time. :)