Finally, a Real Ship!

"Boy, who told you that you could climb up this path?" Captain Kuro doesn't even look at Zoro as he goes pass.

"I did!" Luffy shoots his fist at Captain Kuro's face, but the pirate dodges. "Run!"

I watch as Zoro enters the forest, and Luffy pulls his arm back as the butt-ler disappears once again. Then Captain Kuro goes after Luffy, causing the boy to flip out of the way, landing on his head. Luffy then puts his feet together, using them as a spear like weapon. Only the pirate moves quickly again. Luffy flips back to his feet.

"I hate that captain," I grumble. "Kick ass, Luffy."

Luffy faces Captain Kuro again, grinning like he's having the time of his life.

"Why are you doing this? You're an outsider; you could just leave," Captain Kuro questions.

"Simple, there is someone in this village that I can't have you killing," Luffy answers.

"And you are willing to die for them?"

"I would, but I am not going to die today."

"That's where you are wrong!"

Luffy does his best to fight the man that can move quicker than anyone should be possible of. His punches keep missing, and his kicks slices through air. Even when he grabs Captain Kuro's arms, the man just moves out of his grasp. At one point, Captain Kuro is standing on Luffy's arm, and rushes towards Luffy to slam his foot into Luffy's face.

"Luffy," I gasp, barely hearing the enemy pirates shock in the background.

Luffy, with his hat lying on the ground, spitting blood out from a cut on his lip.

"Captain Kuro! Murder him! You can do this Kuro!" The Black Cat Pirates chant for the man that stands atop the hill.

"Do not call me by that name!" Captain Kuro screams. "My plan is to leave that behind. Do you really not understand?"

Luffy wipes the blood off his lip, waiting for whatever the bastard has to say.

"Piracy tired me. Crafting plan after plan after plan for fools like you that only have plundering on their minds. What did my hard work get me? The entire Navy on my heels! Always hunted by Marines and spies and bounty hunters. I was sick of all the harassment. On that fateful day three years ago, I had to die! With the success of my plan, I was free to pursue my two goals: wealth and peace of mind. Do you understand, brat? There is no room for error , and my plans never go off course!"

Luffy has been working the whole time of the speech, and lifts a bolder up to stop the claws of Captain Kuro, breaking them off. "If you didn't want a reputation, then you should have never become a pirate!" He tries to crush the captain with the rock, and knocks the man over the head. His grin never leaves his face though. "If you wanna compare plans, mine is a lot bigger."

"He's down to five claw swords," I nibble on my bottom lip.

The Black Cat Pirates are shouting their encouragement, but I really doubt that it is helpful in this situation. Especially with what he just heard from the ex-captain himself.

Captain Kuro doesn't stay down for long though. "Shut your mouths! I am going to deal with you all later. Django too!"

"What is wrong with this guy?" I look around for Nami, noticing that she has vanished.