Departing Blacksmith Village

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

"I know that I say it every morning, but Eleonor, you are an amazing cook," I smile before placing a piece of omelet into my mouth.

"Even with how good a cook you say Sanji is?" Felix gapes.

"More than one person can be good at cooking, doffus," Lilith takes a bite of her toast.

"Lilith," Eleonor gently scolds.

"To address your concern, Felix, Sanji is an amazing cook, I won't ever say that he isn't," I lift up my glass of milk. "Your mother has a homecooked taste to everything she's made, which differs from how Sanji cooks. I love both, and I'm glad that I've been able to enjoy your mother's cooking the last couple of days." I take a sip of milk before sitting my glass down.

"Thank you, Akari," Eleonor smiles.

"It's like how you and Usopp are both perfectly accurate," Felix says as he cuts up his pancake. "But you use different weapons, so it's not exactly the same."

"Right," I nod, taking a bite of bacon.

"It would have been a treat to have met Franky and had his help with some blueprints we've been working on," Hans says, working on cutting up his sausage links. "Not that you haven't been helpful, dearie," he looks over at me.

"No, I understand," I pop more omelet into my mouth. "He's truly an inventor at heart, and he'd be a lot more help when it comes to the trouble you've been having."

"I'm glad it was Akari and now someone else," Lilith smiles. "Because of her, I get to work with someone that understands what I'm working towards more than anyone."

"I wouldn't trade Akari being the one with us either," Hans holds his hands up in defense. "That's not what I meant by what I said. I'm glad that Akari is the one that was sent here, too. In terms of blacksmithing, she's a good role model for you to follow, Lilith."

"And in terms of piracy, do not follow," I stare down Lilith and Felix for a few seconds.

"You better listen to her, you two," Eleonor points her fork at her kids. "Or else you'll be dealing with me."

"Yes mom!" Felix and Lilith blurt out.

Hans chuckles, "You'd put your mother through too much worry and stress if you even wandered about going out to sea like that."

"I don't think they want to leave here," I say. "I don't blame them either. There's a peace here that warms the soul. If Luffy and I ever settle down, I know that we'd make this a vacation destination. I'd love to bring Nami here too, for all the cute shops."

"We could teach her the history of this place to Robin if she doesn't know it," Lilith says.

"I'm sure she'd let you teach her the history even if she did know it already."

"I'd help mom make all the sweetest treats for Chopper," Felix grins.

"Hopefully we'd have enough to keep his sweet tooth at bay," Eleonor chuckles.

"If he'd let me, I'd like to clean Zoro's swords," Lilith says. "He lets you do it, doesn't he, Akari?"

"He does," I nod. "But he also sees me as a little sister, which is probably one of the reasons I can get away with a lot of things when it comes to him."

"I'd like to hear Brook play Bink's Brew in person," Felix says. "There aren't a lot of pirate crews that come through that and sing that. Not that mom would let us close to any pirates that would stop by here. Unless they were with Whitebeard, but I've never heard them sing when they're here."