Zoro VS Cabaji

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

At some point, the three of us need to get off the roof, and with Zoro's help, I reached the ground first. Then he threw Luffy down, and has been dragging him through the streets of the deserted city ever since. There is probably enough space between us and the tavern, but I am more worried about Zoro's wound.

"Ugh, I can't do anything inside this stupid thing," Luffy groans, gripping and pulling at the cage's bars.

"That Buggy must have a key," I poke Luffy's forehead, so he stops chewing on the bars. "You can't eat through it, goof," I giggle.

"I will do whatever it takes to get out of this cage."

Zoro lets go of the cage, collapsing into the dirt without much of a warning.

"Hey, are you okay!" I squeal, rushing to fall to my knees beside the boy.

"Too much blood loss," Zoro chokes out. "I need to rest."

"Let's get you out of the sun, then," I look around for shade, but my eyes land on a dog a meter away from us. "Whoa, hey puppy, what are you doing out here?" I coo, reaching out to gently touch the dog's head.

"A dog!" Luffy perks up.

"I still need a little help, Akari," Zoro groans.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that," I pull my hand away from the dog. Then I help Zoro scoot over to lean against a wooden beam that is in the shade.

"I don't think that it is real," Luffy has drug himself over to be in front of the dog.

"He was warm when I touched him, and I felt him breathe, so I am pretty sure he's real," I plop down between the two boys. "He's not bothering anyone, so just let him be."

"Why doesn't he move?"

"It's his business what he does, and I really don't care if he moves or not," Zoro rolls his eyes. "Our business is to get you out of that cage."

"Maybe it's dead," Luffy begins to poke the dog between its eyes.

I'm not surprised when the dog snaps and bites Luffy's hand.

"Dumb dog! Let go of me! Let me go!"

I burst into giggles at the scene.

"Luffy, quit playing around!" Zoro screams.

The dog lets go of Luffy who flops down in his cage as Zoro falls on his back mumbling about his blood loss.

"I really wish that I could patch you up, Zoro, but I have no doctor skills."

"I just need rest," Zoro takes a deep breath.

"Not to be rude, but is the middle of the street really the best hiding place your three brains could come up with?" Nami's sweet voice fills my ears.

I look over to see her big brown eyes scanning over us. "Nami, I wondered where you went."

Now that I have time to really take her in, I would say that we are around the same height and build. Though, there is one part of her that is bigger than mine. She's wearing ankle high black boots, an orange mini skirt with two white rings on both sides, and a white t-shirt with blue strips on the torso. To have another girl on the crew would be truly amazing.

"She's our navigator, so she couldn't have gone far," Luffy grins.

"I never agreed to that!" She screams, but composes herself in mere seconds. "Anyways, the reason I am here is to thank you for saving me," she flings a key down towards Luffy.