The Strongest Man in the World

For a moment we just stand there, staring at the group of Pacifistas marching into the bay. The shape of Marineford is a crescent with the bay filling out the rest of the circle. With the water frozen, it has been a great battleground for the lower pirates and Navy men. There's also trapped ships from both sides still in the bay, which at this point will be stuck for a week with how solid I know Aokiji can freeze the water. It's such a large area to send an attack like the Pacifistas to, but I don't claim to know what the World Government and Navy is ever thinking. Until I realize exactly what they were planning.

"Those bastards!" I growl.

"What!? What's wrong?" Luffy frantically asks.

"They were going to trap people in the bay to take out all at once, but I think Whitebeard anticipated something like that, which is why they're so spread out now," I motion at the bay. "Their plan will fail because they can't target a large group at one time."

And then, as if I was being listened in on, every single one of the Pacifistas start firing their beams out of their palms to cause a chain reaction of explosions. They take out ships no matter who's side they're on, but the most sickening part is knowing that pirates and Marines alike are being taken out at the exact same time.

"They're monsters," I take a shaky step back as my heart drops to my toes and my eyes widen in fear. "Absolute monsters. They're killing their own people! Leave the bay! RUN!" I scream, feeling that same pulse from make in Sabaody leave my body.

I've always known that the World Government and Navy are not to be trusted. Especially after all we've seen since setting out to sea as pirates. All the towns and countries that are left to struggle because the people that should be protecting them are too worried about stupid rich people or the idea of people following in the footsteps of the freest man in the world. The real issues are put aside to never be dealt with. And now they are letting humanized weapons created from experiments on a human that probably had no other choice to kill anyone in the line of fire. Even if those are the ones in their ranks that have pledged their lives to their side of justice.

"Um, Akari," Luffy gently places a hand on my shoulder.

My head whips towards him, and the tears are burning as they streak down my face.

"Look around us."

I hastily wipe the tears from my face before looking at the ground around us at the multiple fallen soldiers that we did not just knock out. "Did...did I do that?" I look back up at Luffy.

"They were rushing at us a second ago, and then you screamed out, and they all fell at once, so I'd say that it was you," he softly smiles. "There's nothing we can do for those in the bay, but we can keep moving towards Ace. If we can get him out of here, I'm sure all this fighting will end."

"Garp's gonna get an earful the next time I see him," I take a deep breath, settling my heart as best I can.

"After the broadcast has been cut, activate the Encirclement Wall!" the man on the execution platform that isn't Garp orders. "Then we will execute Ace and capture all the pirates at the same time!"

"Yes sir!" the two men now holding swords to my brother's throat call out.

"Ace is in danger!" Luffy shouts, taking off before I can process the orders that were just declared. "Come on Akari! We have to hurry!"

I am just about to break off into a sprint when the Admiral that can manipulate light flashes into view right in front of us.

"It's time to send you back to the starting line," Kizaru states before kicking Luffy across the face to send the boy flying back, and I'm sure he'd soar back to Whitebeard if a certain fish-man wasn't standing right in his trajectory to stop him with his stomach.