Bink's Brew

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

I pump my legs to get to a comfortable height on the swing. The sun shining high in the sky as we are finally out of the spooky fog that was the Florian Triangle.

It has been a whole day since Luffy defeated Moria, and everyone is just now waking up. Other than Chopper and Zoro, our crew slept on Thousand Sunny, which we are now finding out has plenty of food and all the treasure Nami was looking for.

My sleep wasn't the most peaceful with Zoro's horrible state appearing every time that I closed my eyes. Even though Luffy held me close, it took a while before I finally drifted off to sleep. I have an inkling about what happened to our swordsman, but it doesn't matter if what I believe is actually what happened. All I care about is that he makes a full recovery as quickly as possible.

"I can't believe we all slept through the whole day!" Usopp exclaims as he walks around the grassy deck.

"Well, we did fight through the night without sleeping," Franky chuckles, working on filling a giant sack with everything Chopper has requested.

"I'm hungry! Sanji!" Luffy screams.

"Eat some cheese!" Sanji snaps.

"Cheese isn't good enough!" Luffy grumbles yet walks down the steps from the upper deck with two giant chunks of cheese in his arms. "I can't recharge on just cheese!" He starts shoving the cheese into his mouth.

"Then take all the things we need for a meal to the courtyard. The Victims' Club members won't wanna move from the courtyard. We'll eat there."

"Hope you don't mind," Lola looks up at Sanji. She's visited us this morning to check on the status of what we believed was stolen, but it turns out everything was returned before we returned to Thousand Sunny. "It's just, it's been years since we felt the sun on our skin. My men are crying with joy!"

"How are you so full of energy, Luffy?" Usopp crosses his arms. "There's something definitely strange going on..."

"We can't dwell on what happened," I say. "It won't change what happened to him. I just want him to get better as quickly as possible."

Luffy, without any cheese left in his hands, looks over at me with a smile. "Nothing could take your optimism away, Akari. There's no need to worry, as Zoro's going to pull through thanks to Chopper's hard work. You can just keep looking super cute on the swing."

"I'm just waiting until I am needed to help transfer food and medicine back to the courtyard."

Unlike Luffy and Usopp, the rest of us decided to change our clothes once we woke up. I decided on a short sleeve swing dress with the top white and skirt blue adorned with white cat faces, a white headband to keep my hair out of my face, and simple tan sandals. Nami is also wearing a dress, though hers is much shorter than mine with thin straps. Her dark maroon dress has cloud like lace designs on the top and bottom, and she's wearing her normal high-heeled sandals. She's also pulled her hair back into a small ponytail. Robin is wearing a cream-colored shirt with a lacey bottom, flowy sleeves, and a wavey open collar. She's also wearing black pants, simple heels, and a necklace. All of us do have bandages littering our body once Chopper was able to administer aid to the rest of us. Sanji is now wearing a light blue hoodie with his black dress pants and shoes, and Franky changed out his shirt for a dark red shirt.

"Are you sure you have enough food?" Lola asks Sanji.

"Everything that was stolen has been returned," Sanji replies. "Plus, we were able to restock a ton of stuff. We've got enough to go around!"