Heading To Rainbase

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

"This is going to be so much fun," I giggle, taking a seat on the bottom bunk of one of the beds in the room.

After reassuring the old man, he led us to a nearby inn where a big room was prepared for us to sleep this night away. There are multiple bunks, but a few of us will still have to sleep on the floor. I know that the boys would never allow us girls to sleep on the floor, but I just want to be wherever Luffy is. I want to curl up into his side and let the soreness of this day wash away. To let us rest up for whatever we have to do tomorrow.

"Well, this has been a long day," Usopp lets out a big sigh. After being inside out of the harsh weather, he finally came to. "We should all get to bed to build our strength back up for tomorrow. Good night everyone!" He hops into a nearby bed.

"You've been sleeping all day!" Zoro throws a pillow at his head.

"That was not fair! I collapsed because of the heat and exhaustion! I am only human!" He chucks the pillow back. "I am not a monster like you!"

"That does it!" Zoro glares, an evil shimmer in his eye.

"Besides, Mr. Blue Nose takes the grand prize for fainting!" Usopp throws a pillow right at Chopper.

"I am adapted for the cold!" Chopper screams, rushing over to me for help.

"That's right," I wrap my arms around Chopper as he stands between my legs. "Chopper is a lot different than all of us, and we have to remember that."

"Sanji, that's actually..." Vivi looks down at Sanji lying on the bed she claimed.

"Oh, I thought that you might want some company and not want to sleep alone," Sanji says, and then a pillow hits him in the head.

"What are you trying to pull!?" Usopp shouts at Chopper.

"Who threw that pillow!?" Sanji jumps up. "You have a lot of nerve!"

"Don't you guys know the definition of rest!?" Nami groans.

"Let's fight!" Usopp demands.

"I'll protect you from all flying pillows, Chopper," I smack away a pillow coming our way. "I like to think that I am pretty quick when it comes to my reflexes, and even faster when it comes to running, which is something that I am extremely proud of."

"You jumped into action to fight that monster without any hesitation," Chopper says. "Have you always been a fighter like that?"

"Not always, but once I hit the seas, it has been something that I have wanted to do so bad. I've wanted to prove myself to those around me that being a girl doesn't hinder me in anyway. That I can be just as strong as the men that surround me. That I can do anything that I set my mind too. Since figuring out who I am, who I come from, I think a part of me has been unlocked."

"Unlocked in what way? Like you discovered a new power?"

I giggle, "No, not really in that way. I don't have any Devil Fruit powers, just my speed and what I can do with shurikens. This unlock is more about a feeling."

"Oh, I think I understand," he slowly nods.

"Can you boys stop so that we can get to sleep!?" Nami screams.

"Of course Nami dear!" Sanji gushes.

"You kiss ass!" Zoro growls.

"I'm turning the lights out, so you better be in bed if you don't want to start tripping over everything," Nami says.