Straw Hats VS Oars

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

A groan escapes me as my body snaps awake due to someone lifting me up into a sitting position. My entire body is on fire from slamming down into the ground, but I can also feel a newfound energy sweeping over me. There will be plenty of time later to let my body rest and heal. Right now there is still fights that need to be won.

"Hey, Akari, can you hear me?" Zoro's voice is all I need to force my eyes open.

"Ah, Zoro, I knew I could count on you to pull me back from the edge," I tease, forcing out a chuckle.

He grins, "Do you think that you can move? We still have a giant zombie to take care of."

"If you help me to my feet, I think I can pull myself together for another fight."

"Atta girl," he pats my shoulder, and then grabs my hands to help me to my feet. "You don't look too hurt, but I'm sure there are plenty of bruises that I can't see."

"Oh, I'm sore all over, but it could be a lot worse."

"Then let's get this over with so you can get back with Luffy sooner and get all the kisses you need to feel better."

"Whatever," I shove him as we start to make our way towards the others that are forcing themselves back to their feet.

"Looks like we're all up now," Usopp looks around at our group. "Well, except for the skeleton."

"Are you feeling up to fighting, my darling?" Sanji looks over at me.

"Unless I'm dead, I'll always be up for a fight," I gently punch my fist into the palm of my other hand. "Even against a giant zombie with my boyfriend's shadow."

"She might be tougher than you, Curly Brows," Zoro smirks as he pulls his bandana off his bicep, leading our group over the rubble towards where Oars is looking through the mansion for the others he didn't find.

"Shut up, Moss Head," Sanji sneers, lighting a new cigarette.

I roll my eyes, "Focus boys."

"Damn, that's one nasty monster," Franky grunts, lifting the new pillar nunchucks he quickly created.

"He's insanely powerful and fast," Zoro grumbles.

"What was his name again?" Sanji asks.

"Uh," Chopper grimaces, shifting into his Heavy Point.

"I think it was Roast," Zoro answers.

"No, that's not right," Usopp says. "It ended with an 'S'."

"Hughes?" Chopper suggests.

"No, that's getting colder," I shake my head.

"Osso?" Zoro says.

"Hm, no, but that is close!" Usopp says.

"It's Oars," Robin speaks up.

"That's right!" the boys shout.

"I-I'm sorry..." Brook chokes out, struggling to crawl through the rubble. "I'm just too injured to help."

"Yeah, you can't help it," Franky nods. "Can you move at all? At least enough to get out of harm's way?"

"Hey, Oars!" Zoro shouts, grabbing the attention of the giant zombie. "If it's true that Luffy's shadow is inside you, then you better not underestimate the true power of your own crew!" He finishes tying his bandana around his head. "I have a suggestion."