[Chapter 27] More Beautiful Than Flowers

The maknaes finally allowed their selves to be taken off the pool after minutes of persuading.

"Let's do that next time again, okay?" Sana said, "The pretty gazebo is waiting for us right there," she pointed to the beautiful wave of lights and flowers infront if them.

"We're going to—going to take pictures there, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hmm," Mina hummed in response.

"Do I look good, unnie?" Tzuyu frowned while looking down to check herself.

Jihyo laughed softly, "Of course, Tzu, you always do,"

"How about my hair?" Tzuyu asked once again, turning around to show Jihyo her cute pigtail-braids.

Jihyo smiled her response which Tzuyu took as a yes.

They arrived at the center of the gazebo, which was actually a beautiful flower sanctuary. Flowers of different kinds met the girls—it was a cute meet up of pretty girls and pretty flowers.

"Unnie!" Dahyun exclaimed as she went infront of some red roses. "Take a picture of me here, would you?"

Sana picked her camera out of her shoulder bag and took pictures of Dahyun who moves and poses like a professional. After some pictures, Dahyun got the camera from Sana and they exchanged places.

Sana can't help but feel bittersweet, watching Dahyun take pictures of not just her, but also the other members and the environment. The Japanese can remember how Dahyun occasionally takes photos of them during trips and even on ordinary days. Being the little girl she is at the moment, her talent in photography didn't fade unlike some of her memories.

"Seems like you're enjoying taking pictures, Dahyunie?" Sana asked.

"Yes, unnie. I like photography a lot actually." Dahyun added, "I think I like taking pictures since I was born." She chuckled.

Sana laughed, "At least you remember your love for photography." she mumbled softly so Dahyun won't hear.

"I like taking pictures if the envuronment, unnie, and also the sky and even myself." The pale girl stated, fumbling with the camera hanging from her neck.

Dahyun paused then faced Sana with a sincere and sweet smile on her face. "But I like taking photos of you the most, unnie. "

Sana's heart beat faster. "R-really, Dahyun-ah? Why so?"

"Because you're pretty, unnie, and something tells me that I took many photos of you already, but I kinda forgot where I placed them," Dahyun pouted.

Sana hugged her by instinct. Dahyun's innocent confession made her joyous and embarrassed at the same time. "Don't worry, you can take photos of me more, and we can have pictures together, right?"

Dahyun's face lightened up, "Can we take a picture together right now, unnie?"

Sana kissed her cheek, "Of course, Dahyunie, why not?"

Mina and Chaeyoung took pictures also, but most of the photos depict them both.

Chaeyoung stopped at some tulips and just stared at them, amazed by their beauty.

Mina was just took a picture of Chaeyoung smelling the flowers when the Little Cub picked the purple tulip and handed it to Mina sweetly.

"Here, unnie, a flower for you~" Chaeyoung handed the tulip to Mina who was hiding the light pink tinge of her cheeks with the camera.

Mina gratefully took it from Chaeyoung's hand, "Thanks so much, Chaeyoung-ah. But why—"

Her sentence was cut short by Chaeyoung's sudden hug.