4

Third person p.o.v :

"I am home." Taehyung screamed as he entered their house.

"Welcome home but aren't you late? You usually came at 10 p.m max." Jimin said as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Just some stuff, and why are you showering at this time?" Taehyung said as looked at the clock on the wall.

"I couldn't take a shower in the gym, and I was too tired to take it when I got home, so I took it now." Jimin said slowly walking to his room.

"Oh, yes, by the way, I gave your number to a guy in a restaurant." Taehyung said as he already took off his shoes, and entered the house.

"And why would you do that now?" Jimin said calmly while rubbing his forehead, because he is already used to Taehyung's behavior since they have been friends for several years now.

"Long story but don't worry he is hot. So no harm done, right?" Taehyung said winking at Jimin.

"Taehyung, when are you going to learn to not give my number to every guy you see?" Jimin said as he come out of his room dressed in a baggy long sleeved hoody, with his towel in hand to let it dry in thing you put clothes on to dry. (Sorry I don't know what it's called)

"Until you get a boyfriend." Taehyung said smiling cheekily at Jimin.

"Whatever, I am going to sleep, which you should do too because we both have classes to teach at 9 a.m. tommorow." Jimin said getting back inside his room. "Good night, Tae" Jimin said as he closed his room's door.

"Good night, Jiminie." Taehyung said yawning.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

After Taehyung finished his night routine (enter bathroom, take a shower, brush teeth...etc), he went to bed. "Finally, we are finally together at last, my love." Taehyung said to his bed as he snuggled his pillow.

When Taehyung was finally able to drift off to dream land, suddenly his phone made a "ting" sound, informing that he recieved a message.

"Who is sending me a message now? Don't they know that people need their beauty sleep! I won't answer." Taehyung said, his eyes still closed.

After 2 minutes........
After 5 minutes........
After 7 minutes.........

Taehyung took his phone from his night stand, where he usually puts his phone, and unlocked it.

The messages:

7383837367: Hey, sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to confirm if this is Taehyung's phone number?

Taehyung: Who would it be if it wasn't me, Jungkook-ah. Did you think I tricked you?

7383837367: No no I just wanted to make sure it was you, and I didn't get the wrong number.

Taehyung: Don't worry kook-ah, it's the right number.

7383837367: Taehyung-ssi, actually I messaged you for another reason. I want to ask you a question, can I?

Taehyung: Of course you can, you don't need to ask for permission, so what did you want?

7383837367: Nothing.

(Jungkook sent this after 10 mins or more of writing and deleting the messages he initially wanted to ask.)

Taehyung: Nooooo, you can't do that to me. I won't be able to sleep if you don't tell me!! So please?!!!

7383837367: It's nothing important really.

Taehyung: If it wasn't important you wouldn't have sent me a message in the first place. And you wouldn't have taken more than 10 mins to answer. So please tell me?

7383837367: It's very embarrassing to say it on the phone. So why not another day?

Taehyung: Jungkook, I didn't abandon my sleep for you to say this, so tell me. Now.

7383837367: Can you be my

Bye🌸👋.

Sorry if there is any mistakes. 💜