T H I R T Y - T H R E E

• THE BABYSITTER •

• THE BABYSITTER •

Dowoon finally packed up all his things, for his shift was over. One of his coworkers came down with the flu and Dowoon had to cover for them.

"I'm just glad it's all over.." Dowoon said to himself as he got his things and left his office with everyone else as they exited the building.

As Dowoon went to go head to his car, he could hear on of his coworkers calling out to him, causing him to pause in his steps. It was Byunchul.

"Yoon! Aren't you coming?"

"Coming..where exactly?" Dowoon questioned.

"To the company dinner! You are coming..right?"

"Ah..Sorry, I cant. I have to go home and see Eunnie and—"

"Yoon you never go to any of the company dinners! You're always going home to your kid. Don't you have a babysitter?" Byunchul questioned.

"Yeah I do but—"

"Exactly! So you have to come!"

"I don't have to come anywhere Byunchul. Plus, I'm a Father. It's my job to come home to my son, so if I choose to skip out on a company dinner for my son, you shouldn't have any sort of problem with it." Dowoon spat.

"Geez Dowoon, all I'm saying is, everyone needs a break. Plus this gives you a perfect opportunity to get closer to everyone. There'll be drinks—"

"I don't drink." Dowoon cut in as he turned quickly and began to make his way to his car, his patience slowly leaving.

"There's other beverages—"

"Byunchul, why aren't you getting to the fact that I don't want to go to the stupid company dinner?! I made my point clear a long time ago when I said I'd rather be at home with my child then with you guys." Dowoon said before finally reaching his car.

"Fucking housewife.." Dowoon froze in his spot for a few seconds as he did his best to disregard the remark. With that, he gathered himself and entered his car with his heart racing and his mind scrambled.

✧༺ ☆༻∞  ∞༺ ☆༻✧

Dowoon entered the home and instead of being greeted by his son and his love interest, he was welcomed by the sound of what seemed to be Finding Nemo on the tv. He placed his bag down and headed over to the living room to find the two he was looking for to be fast asleep.

The very seen made Dowoon break out into a smile, as he forgot everything that happened previously. He went over and took a seat next to Wonpil, who seemed to be very much knocked out.

"Geez, how many times have they watched this?" Dowoon questioned.

"Five, I think." He heard a tired voice call out from beside him.

"Gosh, did I wake you up?" Dowoon questioned as Wonpil slowly opened his eyes and turned to him as he gave a half smile.

"No~ you're good. I was about to fall asleep, just had my eyes closed. Other than that, how was work?"

"Um..it was alright.." Dowoon answered.

"What happened? You don't look so happy Dowoonie~~. Who do I have to beat up?" Wonpil said as he shot up and pouted, causing Dowoon to let out a small laugh.

"You're too cute, you know that?"

"Not as cute as you~ but don't change the subject! What happened at work today?"

"So, there's a company dinner tonight.." Dowoon started.

"Ooooh!"

"But I didn't want to go. Byunchul— my coworker— was trying his best to get me to go. The dude doesn't take no for an answer, so I had to tell him no the hard way."

"And what happened?" Wonpil questioned.

"I walked off but I heard him call me a housewife—"

"WHAT!?" Wonpil yelled as he sprung up from the couch and stood, anger clearly filling him by the second.

"Hey, it's ok—"

"Why would he say that to you?! You do so so much! Why is it so bad that you want to come home and see your son?! Gosh, this dude is completely out of it!" Dowoon stifled a laugh as he watched Wonpil's small hands ball up into fists, making him seem even cuter.

"Come here" Dowoon said as he held out his hands, in which Wonpil obeyed. Dowoon engulfed him in a big hug and cuddled the smaller, the feeling causing both of their hearts to beat out of their chests.

"Not everyone is going to understand, y'know? And at the end of the day, I know where my mind is at, So whatever he says won't persuade me in any way. I'm way happier right now than I would be at that stupid dinner in the first place, so it's a big win for me."

"I think this is a big win for me too." Wonpil said before gently kissing Dowoon on the lips, the feeling was electric. He pulled away and smiled sweetly at him, earning the gesture back from Dowoon.

"Cute."