F O U R

• B A B Y S I T T E R

• B A B Y S I T T E R .4 •
いつもそばにいて。

"A-APPA PLEASE DONT G-GO!" Eunwoon held onto his fathers leg tightly as Dowoon sighed and looked at the upset boy.

"Eunwoon I'll stay with you until Wonpil gets here, but after that I have to leave sweetie."

"B-But appa....I don't wa-want you to go.."

"Eunnie, Wonpil will take good care of you. I'll be back before it's time for you to go to bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure honey." As if in queue, the doorbell rang and Dowoon picked up Eunwoon and headed to open the door. When he opened it, he saw a red faced Wonpil.

"I-I'm Sorry if I'm—"

"Your not late..your just in time in fact. Eunwoon Ah, I'll be leaving now sweetie." Eunwoon held onto Dowoon tightly and shook his head.

"A-Appa! Please stay! It will b-be more fun!"

"I'm sorry Eunnie but appa has to go to work. I promise I'll be there before it's time for you to go to bed. I'll call later and check on you."

"P-Promise you'll be back soon?" Eunwoon held his pinky out and Dowoon laced his pinky with the boys small one.

"Promise!"

"O-Ok...bye appa!" Dowoon let out a soft laugh and kissed the boy's nose.

"Bye Eunnie. Behave for Wonpil ok? I love you."

"Love you too!" The small boy kissed Dowoon's cheek and jumped out from his hold and ran away. Wonpil gave a small giggle and Dowoon turned to him and gave a shy smile.

"Um, my number and everything else is on the fridge and the things he should and should not eat is there as well. His bed time—"

"I understand. I'll take great care of him. Don't worry" he gave Dowoon a smile, which caused Dowoon to calm down and smile.

"Thank you..I'll be on my way now.."

"Good luck! I hope you have a good day at work!"

"T-Thank you.." Dowoon's wats heated up and he tried his best not to make them noticeable. He gave his final good byes and he was off. Wonpil smiled and closed the door and skipped off to find Eunwoon.

"Eunwoon Ah? Where are you?" Wonpil walked around the home and heard sniffing from one of the rooms. He opened the door and saw a figure under a blanket. Eunwoon.

"Eunwoon, sweetie are you crying?"

"N-No! I-I'm sleeping.."

"Oh?"

"Mhm!" Wonpil went over and sat next to him and slowly removed the blanket from off of his head to see him with puffy red eyes and tear streaks on his face. Wonpil's heart broke at the sight. He picked up the boy and cuddled him.

"Eunwoon why are you crying?"

"Appa is g-gone."

"Aww woonie he'll be back soon! He won't be gone for long. Remember, he'll be back before it's your bed time!"

"I k-know.."

"Hey..lets do something!"

"Like what?"

"Mm, do you want to go to Toys R Us? I'll let you a new toy! Then after we'll go to the park then we'll go out to eat. How's that sound?"

"AWESOME!"

"Great! It's settled!"