E L E V E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Appa..d-do you have to go?" Dowoon felt his heart break when he heard the slight crack in his son's voice as he was getting ready to leave for work.

"Baby Appa has to. I want to stay with you—"

"Th-then why don't you s-stay appa?? Why d-do you have to leave? You can stay here with me and Pili hyung..."

"Eunnie you know I'd love to but I can't."

"A-Appa..d-don't..d-don't go! Stay!" Eunwoon hooked himself to Dowoon's leg and held on for dear life.

It was things like these that broke Dowoon's heart. He didn't want to leave at all. He wanted to stay with Eunwoon and make more memories and be there. But he had to work.

"Eunnie..I'll be back before you go to sleep."

"Y-You said that last time appa! I d-didn't!"

"I get off early today so it'll be different."

"Are you sure appa?"

"I'm sure Eunnie." They heard a knock on the door and they both knew what time it was. Tears began to escape Eunwoon's eyes and Dowoon just felt worse. He picked up his crying son and went to open the door to see Wonpil.

"Pili hyung! T-Tell appa to stay!"

"Eunwoon.."

"A-Appa don't go!" Dowoon stepped aside and let Wonpil in and watched his expression go from happy to sad.

"Eunwoon, listen to appa. I don't want to leave either. But I have to. Be a big boy for me. Smile for me. Please?"

"A-Appa..."

"I know. Be strong ok? I'll be back before you know it."

"Ok..." Dowoon gave Eunwoon a quick peck on the forehead and smiled. He placed Eunwoon down and watched as he wobbled over to Wonpil and hugged him.

"Alright. I'll be going now."

"Enjoy work Dowoon~! But don't overwork yourself. See you soon." Dowoon smiled at Wonpil and waved them off before leaving.

He was about to enter his car until Wonpil and Eunwoon came rushing out the house towards him. He gave Wonpil a confused look before Wonpil began to fix his tie.

"Mm just had to fix it. Gotta keep it professional right?"

"R-Right."

"Mm there. Have a good day at work."

"Thank you. I hope you and Eunwoon have fun."

"We will but it won't be the same without you~. Be safe on the road."

"I will. Bye guys."

"Bye Dowoon."

"B-Bye appa!"