T H I R T Y - O N E

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Today's been pretty fun so far." Wonpil said as they entered the car from leaving the aquarium. Their smiles could stretch farther than a nascar track at this point. Eunwoon was still ecstatic about seeing "Nemo" and going to the souvenir shop that he was practically squealing.

"Appa! You say him r-right?? Y-You saw Nemo too!!" Eunwoon asked in an excited manner causing Wonpil and Dowoon both to laugh.

"Yes sunshine, I saw Nemo too. But, I think the sharks were cooler."

"No way!" Wonpil yelled. "The lion fish was the coolest! Way better than the shark."

"What?? I'm sorry, but sharks for the win." Dowoon said.

"Wrong! Eunnie sweetheart, which one is better? The awesome lion fish, or the lame shark?" Wonpil questioned. The two turned their attention to the small boy in the back seat who was thinking long and hard before replying.

"Nemo!!!" The small boy exclaimed, making the two smile even more. Wonpil turned back to the front before crossing his arms and sighing.

"I still think the lion fish is better."

"Whatever you say cutie."

"AAAAAHH!!! Appa c-called pili hyung cute!!" Eunwoon yelled. Wonpil started to blush while Dowoon could only let out a small laugh. The sweet moment was soon interrupted by the sound of Dowoon's phone going off. Dowoon looked back at Wonpil and received a nod before answering.

"Hello?"

Wonpil turned back around and shot Eunwoon a silly face, causing the boy to let out a little giggle before hitting Wonpil with the same action.

"Guys, I have to go to work.." Dowoon announced. Wonpil turned and fixed his gaze back on Dowoon as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"But..I thought it was your day off."

"Yeah but..boss called me back in. I'm sorry guys." Dowoon apologized.

"Don't be sorry Dowoonie. Me and Eunnie will be just fine. You just go and do your thing, ok?"

"Y-Yeah Appa!! Me and pili will be o-ok!"

"Alright..if you say so."