S E V E N T E E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

eunwoon pov

Today is the day appa and pili hyung are going on a date! It took them forever to date each other! I stood next to my appa while he ran this weird thing on his face. It looked like a rake! It was taking the white stuff off of his face, and right now, he kind of looked like Santa! It looked like whipped cream too! Could I eat it? I wonder what he was really doing.

"Appa wh-what's that?"

"A razor."

"Why do you need it, and w-why are you putting whipped cream on your face??"

"I'm shaving bubs, and this is shaving cream."

"Why?" I asked him, not knowing the real reason why he had to shave, whatever that was.

"To get the hair off my face. I'm manly~."

I laughed at my appa's silliness while he shaved. He's so funny sometimes! He doesn't even have hair on his face! Only his head! Shouldn't he be shaving his hair off his head then? Appa was shaving nothing. That doesn't make my appa manly at all if he isn't shaving hair off of his face!

"Can I e-eat the shaving cream?"

"Oh heavens sake, no. It's meant for shaving with, not eating! You're so silly Eunnie."

"You're even sillier appa!"

"Hm? How so?"

"Y-You're shaving and you don't even h-have any hair on your f-face!" The face he made was super funny! He stared in the mirror for a long time before putting away the razor thingie!

"I'm still manly."

"Appa you're so silly today!"

"Yah! Eunnie you're so mean to me today! Don't make appa cry." He made a sad face and I started to feel really sad. I didn't mean to make appa sad, he was just being funny! Is it bad to laugh?

"I'm sorry appa! You're m-manly!"

"Ah thank you sweetie. Appa has to go get dressed now."

"For pili hyung?"

"For pili hyung."

"Can I help?" Appa was thinking for a long time. I thought I was going to be 60 by the time he was done! Appa always takes a long time to tell me yes or no. It's not that hard, is it?

"Sure why not!"

"Awesome!"

I loved helping my appa get dressed. He's a mess when it comes to dressing up! I think it's better if I help him then leave him alone. Appa always makes a mess, and he says I'm crazy! But I love my appa a lot, so I would do anything for him!