T W E N T Y - F I V E

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

Nothing but silence filled the home after Eunji put Eunwoon to sleep. Eunji wasn't bothered at all or even worried about Wonpil in the least at the moment. All she wanted was to just relax without any interruptions from the brunette.

Wonpil in the other hand was freaking out. His mind was all fuzzy and he didn't know what to do or how to react. He didn't mean to upset Eunji in the least bit but it only got worse. She didn't want him watching Eunwoon.

"Maybe I should do something to make it up to her.." He told himself as he looked around the home until an idea appeared. Wonpil went off and fixed up some tea for the both of them and headed towards the living room where Eunji stayed.

"Hey, I made you some tea!" Wonpil headed over and handed her the cup and sat across from her. Eunji took a sip and switched her gaze to Wonpil.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier..honestly." Wonpil said, a sorry look plastered on his face. "I shouldn't have put in my comment in the first place."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have. Honestly, what kind of babysitter are you??" Eunji spat.

"E-Excuse me?"

"Don't think kissing up to my ass will spare you. I honestly find you a disgrace and I want you nowhere near my nephew or my brother in law."

"I'm sorry, may you please explain how I'm a disgrace? Out of all respect Eunji, I haven't done anything wrong. Why are you acting like this towards me?" Wonpil questioned. Eunji put down her tea cup and folded her hands and let out a small scoff as she looked at the boy again.

"You're nothing but a nuisance. The only thing you're doing right now is tearing this household apart by even being here. Don't think that Dowoon will ever have any type of interest in a sissy like you. He's straight so stop working what ever voodoo your putting on him."

"Voodoo- this has to be some type of joke. You're not going to sit here and harass me because of my sexual preference, you homophobe. And I'm going to lay this out straight, I'm going to be here for Eunwoon and Dowoon no matter what, even if it means dealing with a sorry excuse of a human like you!" Wonpil spat.

"You're not staying near them one bit, and I'll make sure of it, even if it means staying here everyday. You're nothing but a waste of space. Do me a huge favor and leave. Seeing you right now even irks my spirit." Wonpil put down his tea cup and arose from his spot with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Maybe I will. Enjoy your day, bitch." He spoke before grabbing his things and leaving the home.

✧༺ ☆༻∞  ∞༺ ☆༻✧

Dowoon arrived at the house and entered to see Eunji walking around holding Eunwoon in her arms as he slept soundly.The boy looked around and noticed there was no Wonpil.

"Hey..I'm home." Dowoon said as he walked in and placed his things down.

"Welcome back!! How was work?" Eunji asked as she flashed him a smile.

"Um..good. Hey, where's Wonpil?" Dowoon questioned.

"Oh, Wonpil? He was running a high fever and went home." Eunji sadly said.

"A high fever???" Dowoon said with a worried tone as his heart dropped at the news.

"Mhm. I don't think he can come back for long. I'll watch Eunwoon until he returns though!"

"Oh..alright. I just hope he's doing well.."

"Oh..I'm sure he is."