T W E N T Y - T H R E E

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

"We need to talk
✧༺ ☆༻∞  ∞༺ ☆༻✧

Dowoon furrowed his eyebrows at Eunji, confusion taking over him instantly.

"What about?" He asked. Eunji patted the seat next to her and Dowoon quickly sat there. He stared at her, confusion evident in his eyes as he waited for her to explain.

"This is about Eunwoon and you. Dowoon, you're already started back up at work again, correct?" She asked, earning a small nod from Dowoon.

"Sungjin told me he'd be going overseas for a while. Who's going to watch Eunnie now?"

"Wait, One- he's going off abroad?? When was this? And two, I—"

"Mhm. He said he wanted to explore more! So he'll be off abroad for some time." Eunji explained.

"Oh..I just thought he'd tell me, y'know? That's all." Dowoon said, a hint of sadness in his tone.

"I'm sure he'll speak to you about it later. But until then, you need someone to take care of Eunnie. That is why, I'll be staying so I can watch him." Eunji beamed. Dowoon let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head.

"Eunji..I already have a babysitter for Eunnie, and he loves him—"

"Him?? The babysitter is a male?" She exclaimed, shock glowing bright in her widened eyes.

"Yeah..it's a guy. What's exactly wrong with that?" Dowoon questioned. "Babysitting doesn't have a gender role. It's all about who's capable enough to watch him. The person watching Eunnie cares for him so much, it's crazy."

"Well..whatever. Why can't you just lay them off for a while? I'm capable of watching Eunwoon as well, and I want to spend time with my Nephew."

"Eunji, I'm sorry but I'm not going to do that. But you're more than welcome to stay. In fact, you can meet the babysitter tomorrow. I promise you, he's the sweetest. He's an absolute angel." Dowoon said assuringly.

"I'm sure you're giving him more than enough praise Dowoon. You seem quite attached too."

"I praise him because he deserves it. You don't even know him and you're already after him. Just meet him tomorrow! You'll love him, I swear!" The two turned their heads when they heard the small boy giggling as he ran towards the two. Eunji took Eunwoon onto her lap and hugged him, making the small boy erupt in laughter.

"Eunnie~ would you like me to watch you tomorrow? That sounds fun, yeah?" Heading her, Dowoon frowned. He had already talked to her about it. Why was she so against it?

"Mm, Wonpili hyungie is watching me t-tomorrow. He's so much fun!!!" Eunwoon ranted excitedly. "He's so n-nice and pretty and, and..yeah!!"

"Really?? That's awesome!!! I have some news to tell you though." Eunji said sadly as she put on a frown. Eunwoon began to freak out and lightly patted her cheek to try and comfort her.

"What is it Auntie??? Why a-are you s-sad??"

"Because..." she started off. "I'm going to be staying with you for a while!!!" Eunji exclaimed as she switched out her frown for a smile. Eunwoon squealed in delight and hugged her, making Dowoon let out a small laugh.

"Th-That means you can meet Wonpili hyungie!!! This will be a lot of f-fun!!" Eunwoon pointed out.

"Mhm! Lots of fun!! Let's meet this Wonpil hyung of yours tomorrow!!" Dowoon watched the two play around and could only hope for the best the next day.