T W E N T Y

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •

"I can't believe you didn't let me pay" Wonpil said as they headed out of the restaurant, a pout evident on his lips. Dowoon let out a soft laugh and began to lightly swing their intertwined hands together.

"I'm sorry~ I know I said I'd let you pay last time, but I just wanted to pay." Dowoon admitted as a big smile began to form on his lips. He helped Wonpil into the car and went and headed in to the drivers seat. Silence took over them for a few seconds in the car until Wonpil finally spoke up.

"What's next hm?" Dowoons eyes were lead straight to the clock and read the time.

"Mm it's 9:15 right now. What're you suggesting?" Dowoon questioned. A smirk formed on Wonpil's lips as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms, shifting his gaze back to the younger.

"The night is young, and so are we. Let's just go wherever the night takes us! Let's live a little~!" Wonpil suggested.

"Oh, so we just go wherever we find interesting?" Dowoon questioned, the idea still a bit foreign to him.

"Mhm! I'm not hearing a no~" after a minute of quick thinking, Dowoon decided to go along with Wonpil's reckless plan. Dowoon started the car and began to exit the parking lot, the sound of Wonpil's cheers filled the car as they both anticipated what was to come.

"Can I turn on the radio?" Wonpil asked.

"Yeah, go ahead. Hopefully something good is on." Dowoon said, his eyes focused on the road ahead of them which lead to their mystery destination. Wonpil quickly reached out and turned the radio on and switched it to his favorite station.

The boy leaned back into his seat and brought down the car window, the night breeze gently blowing through his hair, a smile occupying his lips. The boy's heart was at ease as he watched the scenery flash past him, sighing in content.

"You seem pretty happy." Dowoon said, a big smile still visible on his lips.

"Mhm! Me and my friends would do this all the time. Y'know..until.."

"Until?" Dowoon asked.

"I got busy." Wonpil said shrugging. "I've been babysitting so often I haven't had too much time to hang out with them." Wonpil switched his gaze to the boy and hummed.

"You haven't taken any breaks?" Dowoon questioned, his eyes never leaving the road.

"I mean yeah, but when I do take breaks, they aren't available. When they're available, I'm working. You catch my drift?"

"That's terrible. So you just spend time with yourself, huh?"

"That's right." Wonpil answered, crossing his arms and letting out another sigh. "But this time, it's different. I'm with you, and I'm glad that I am." He said, the smile returning again.

"I'm glad I'm spending my night out with you too. Don't tell Eunwoon."

"Promise~~." Wonpil said between his giggles.

"Look ahead. I think we found our night's calling." Wonpil averted his gaze outside and found his heart racing.

"The beach. I think that's our stop."