T W E N T Y - S I X

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •

That very morning, Dowoon woke up to the smell of pancakes filling his nose. He shot up and looked around confused before getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen. He looked over and saw Eunji setting down a plate of pancakes at his seat with a bright smile.

"Good morning~! I made you and Eunnie breakfast! Blueberry pancakes~!" Eunji exclaimed as she added another plate of food to the table. Dowoon rubbed his tired eyes and gave her a thankful smile.

"Thank you Eunji. You didn't have to do this—"

"Of course I did!! Only the best for the best!" Eunji exclaimed, earning a nervous look from Dowoon.

"No Eunji, really you shouldn't have—"

"Why not?"

"Eunji, I'm allergic to blueberries...So is Eunnie. We can't really..y'know.." Dowoon said with guilt laced in his tone. Eunji's smile dropped immediately as she began to realize her mistake.

"Dowoonie I'm so sorry—"

"No, don't worry about it!! You had no idea. We'll all go out to eat in a bit, Alright? I'll go get ready." Dowoon suggested.

"I'll get Eunwoon washed and dressed for you, alright?" Dowoon nodded and headed back into his room and immediately grabbed his phone. He scrolled down his contact list until he came across Wonpil's name and decided to send him a message.

To Wonpil 💞
Good Morning pilie! I hope you're feeling better today!

Wonpil 💞
Good morning woonie! But I'm not sure what u mean??

To Wonpil 💞
Eunji told me you had to leave early yesterday because you had a high fever. Are you alright?

Wonpil 💞
Eunji told you that?? Dowoon..I don't have a fever. I never did

To Wonpil 💞
What?? Then why did she say you have one?? How come you left early?

Wonpil 💞
Hey, meet me at my place later when you have time? I'll explain from there.

To Wonpil 💞
I'll meet you after breakfast ok? I'll see you later

Wonpil 💞
See ya later!