S E V E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •"私はあなたのすべての心を愛しています。"

"私はあなたのすべての心を愛しています。"

"APPA!"

"A-APPA~~!"

"A P P A !"

"APPA WAKE U-UP"

"Ok Eunwoon I'm awake I'm awake sweetie. How'd you sleep cutie?"

"Great! A-Appa I d-didn't see you b-before I went to sleep."

"Aw Eunni I came home on time it's just, you went to bed earlier then expected. I missed you a lot tho." Dowoon hugged the little boy and nuzzled his nose.

"I missed you too a-appa! Are you leaving again t-today?"

"No baby. I go back tomorrow though. Let's hang out with each other today hm?"

"O-Ok! Can someone j-join us appa??? Please??"

"Sure baby. Who is it?"

"WONPILI HYUNG?"

"E-Excuse me?"

"Wonpil hyung! Can Wonpil hyung come with us?? Please appa please!"

"Eunnie Wonpil might be busy."

"C-Can we call and see appa?"

"Uh...."

"Please appa??"

"Eunwoon..."

"PLEAAAAAASEEEEE?!"

"Wow um...ok I'll call and check..."

"YAY" the boy jumped off of Dowoon's stomach, causing him to wince in pain.

"Eunwoon-ah what did I say about jumping off of my stomach like that?"

"Oops...sowwy."

"It's fine just don't do it again." Dowoon slowly trudged his way to get his phone and went through his contacts and stopped when Wonpil's name popped up. Dowoon looked at eunwoon as the young boy shook his head vigorously up and down with a giant smile plastered on his face. Dowoon sighed and pressed the contact name and called Wonpil. He nervously ran his hand through his hair as he waited for the boy to pick up. When he heard Wonpil's voice, he almost dropped his phone.

"Hello? Dowoon?"

"Morning Wonpil."

"Good morning~! What's up?"

"Um... uh.."

"SAY IT APPA S-SAY IT!"

"Eunwoon and me were wondering if you'd like to spend the day with us? It's fine if your busy or whatever honestly because Eunwoon—" he heard Wonpil giggling from the other line and hi heard began to turn red. Eunwoon began to giggle at his father's actions as well.

"I'd love to hang out with you guys!" Eunwoon began to squeal in delight and went off twirling in the room.

"Alright then! It's set. Meet you here at 1:00?"

"It's set~! See you guys soon! Bye!"

"Bye!"

"APPA IS HE'S COMING OVER~"

"Mhm. We better go get ourself dressed and head out and have breakfast."

"B-But appa!"

"Yes Eunnie?"

"Be nice to pili hyung!"

"Of course I will!"