E I G H T

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R ••你对我很重要•

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •
对我很重要

Dowoon ran his fingers through his hair while his other hand was occupied holding Eunwoon's small chubby hand. They neared the park and Dowoon honestly felt a bit nervous. He couldn't really find the reason to be nervous at all. He's been around the boy before. He just doesn't know why he feels that way towards Wonpil.

They entered in and Eunwoon managed to slip his hand out of Dowoon's hand and run off.

"Eunwoon! Please! It's too early for thiiiiis" Dowoon started his run for the boy and heard his giggling from the distance. Soon enough he saw the boy with someone else he couldn't quite figure out who they were. He began to shake his head in disappointment.

His kid was with a stranger.

He walked over to the boy and groaned.

"Yah! Yoon Eunwoon! I told you not to—"

"LOOK APPA I FOUND WONPIL HYUNG!" Dowoon furrowed his eyebrow and looked up to see the boy he's been nervous about. Wonpil gave a bright smile and Dowoon gave him a shy one.

"Hey Dowoon! I see Eunwoon ran off again."

"Mhm. He keeps doing it. I've been trying to get him to stop for a while but he doesn't listen." Wonpil giggled and picked up the little boy and smiled at him.

"Eunnie, you shouldn't run off from your appa like that sweetheart! That's dangerous. Something could happen to you. Promise me you won't do it again." Wonpil held out his pinky and Eunwoon laced his tiny one around Wonpil's. Dowoon watched in awe as Eunwoon simply listened to Wonpil. There was no whining or complaining or even questions. It was just simple.

Wonpil placed the little boy down and watched as he went back to his appa and hugged him.

"A-Appa! I'm sowwy for r-running away! I won't do it a-any more!" Eunwoon gave a serious look and put his hands on his hips to emphasize his point. A giant grin found its way to Dowoon's face as he picked up the boy and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"It's ok woonie. Go play now."

"A-Appa! I want you a-and Pili hyung to play with me!!" Dowoon places the boy back down and furrowed his eyebrows and asked the boy what he wanted to play.

"H-Hide and seek! Who's going to count?" The three of them were quiet for a while until Dowoon closed his eyes and began to count. Out of panic, Eunwoon ran for his life and went in search for a hiding spot. Wonpil stood frozen for a few seconds until he realized what was happening.

They were playing hide and seek

He's supposed to be hiding now.

He got himself together and ran off. Wonpil looked around and found a hiding spot he was going to have to work with. He crouched down and stayed silent, hoping Dowoon wouldn't find him first.

A few minutes went by and Wonpil had the feeling they couldn't find him. He was about to come out until Dowoon slide over and simply said,

"Found ya!" Wonpil squealed and then let out a small giggle. He gave Dowoon a smirk and Dowoon's facial expressed faltered.

"What's with the smirk?"

"Ya have to catch me~." And like that, Wonpil dashed out of his hiding spot and left Dowoon. He was all smiles until he felt a pair of arms grab him. He fell and tumbled with the person only to find out it's Dowoon. He stared at the boy for a few seconds and soon enough let out a giggle.

"Hm. I guess you caught me. I still say I won."

"But I caught you."

"Yeah you literally did. Kinda. You fell with me." Dowoon's ears went red and he got off the boy and dusted himself off.

"S-Sorry."

"Why you sorry? It's just part of the game. Did you find Eunwoon."

"Actually—"

"Appa! D-Did you find pili hyung— oh. YOU DID! W-why are you two on the g-ground. You'll get dirty!" The boy wobbled over to the two and tried to get them to stand back on their feet, causing the two of them to laugh at Eunwoon's action. Wonpil and Dowoon got up and smiled at the boy only to earn a glare back.

"What the matter Eunwoon?"

"Y-You guys were on the g-ground! What were you d-doing on the ground?!" Dowoon's ears went red once again and Wonpil laughed at him.

"U-Um. It was all part of tag."

"That's not how I remember it appa—"

"Let's go get ice cream."

"OK APPA!" Dowoon took Eunwoons hand and the three of them headed off.

"Why so flustered about what happened?"