T W E N T Y - T W O

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

The first thing to wake Dowoon up that early morning was the blaring sound of his ringtone constantly ringing in the room. Dowoon groaned and rubbed his eyes before looking at his phone to see who was calling so early in the morning. When he realized, he answered right away.

"Yah! Yoon Dowoon, how long does it take to answer your phone?"

"I'm sorry, I was sleeping." He heard a sigh on the other line before the person began to speak again.

"Alright. I'm just calling to tell you that I'll be over later today. Is that fine, or?"

"T-Today?? Like, today today??" Dowoon said, nervousness beginning to take over his system.

"Yes Dowoon. I'll be over soon, ok? Bye." And with that, the call ended. Dowoon spring up from out of his bed and ran to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

"Appa?" Called a small voice from behind him. He turned and saw his small son rubbing his eyes, sleep still inhabited in him.

"Eunnie! Good morning sunshine." Dowoon sweetly greeted. The small boy wobbled over to his father and hugged his leg as he let out a small yawn.

"Morning appa. Why a-are you up so early?" The small child questioned.

"Um, someone is coming over later Eunnie. So..."

"Who's coming over?? Appa I wanna know!!" Eunwoon excitedly screamed. Dowoon laughed at the small boy's actions and picked him up carrying him to his high chair.

"Appa, I don't wanna sit here." Eunwoon whined.

"Where do you wanna sit then?" Dowoon looked over to see him point at the bigger table, the table where Eunwoon could barely be seen if he were to sit there.

"Eunnie, you're not big enough yet."

"Y-Yes I am!! I'm four!" The small boy yelled as he held up four fingers. Dowoon laughter and nodded his head but placed the child in the hair chair, despite his protests.

"Maybe when you turn five, yeah? It's not too far. You're almost there!!" Dowoon said trying to cheer him up. Eunwoon just kept the same pouty face and switched his gaze elsewhere.

"I'm sorry baby—" He was cut off when his phone began to ring yet again that morning. Dowoon groaned but put his focus back on his son.