T H I R T Y

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Th-The aquarium!!" Eunwoon squealed as the boy walked in with his father and Wonpil, hand in hand. Wonpil let out a soft laugh as Dowoon shook his head at the small boy with a smile.

"You seem pretty excited Eunnie!" Wonpil said

"Yeah!! N-Nemo lives here!!!" Eunwoon said as the sight of giant tanks came into view, making the older couple laugh at his statement.

"Hey Dowoonie, you ok? You seem pretty shaken up." Wonpil whispered to Dowoon, who let out a small sigh.

"I don't know. I'm just a bit shocked and upset with myself, is all."

"Why??" The brunette questioned as the small child began to drag them around.

"I've never woken up late to the point where Eunwoon was running around. Worse he was trying to wake me up and I didn't get up. What if something could've happened to him?" Dowoon said as guilt began to hit him. "I'm a terrible father for doing that."

"Dowoonie, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not a terrible father! If anything, I think you're the best dad ever to Eunwoon."

"I'm not 'the best dad ever' Wonpil. I mess up from here to there all the time and half of the time I don't know."

"Everyone messes up, that's just the human in you. Sometimes you're going to get lost on the way, but just know you'll make it. I've never seen someone with so much love and compassion." Wonpil explained "The fact that you'd do anything for Eunwoon makes you the best dad. You oversleeping does not make you a terrible dad." Dowoon smiled at Wonpil's kind words as he kept his gaze on his giggly son who got excited about the fish they passed by.

"I'm just glad I met you. You're like a fresh breathe of air."

"I could say the same to you Dowoonie."

"APPA!! A SHARK!!!!" Eunwoon screamed as he dragged the couple with great speed down the hall to the shark tank, the laughter of the couple beginning to fill the air and their love for each other only skyrocketed from there.