F O U R T E E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Appa?"

"Hey sweetheart. You up already?" The boy nodded and rubbed his tired eyes and waddled over to his father. Dowoon smiled at his son and picked him up and planted a small kiss on his head.

"A-Appa."

"Yes Eunnie?"

"W-Why won't you marry piri hyung?" Dowoon sighed at the question. How was he supposed to word this?

"Eunwoon...I—"

"W-Wonpil hyung can b-be my eomma..I want h-him to stay."

"Woonie he'll always be here for you."

"B-But I w-want h-him here with u-us. L-Like a family."

"Eunwoon..."

"Don't y-you like him appa?"

"I-I do But—"

"THEN Y-YOU GUYS SHOULD GET MARRIED!"

"Aish Eunwoon—"

"Appa...."

"Eunwoon..It takes two to make everything work."

"What?"

"You just won't understand."

"I-I understand th-that you both sh-should get married! W-Wonpil hyung likes y-you!"

"Eunwoon—" Before he could finish the phone began to ring. Eunwoon wriggled his way out of Dowoon's grasp and ran away to go answer the phone first. Dowoon ruffled his hair and went after the small child to see he had already answered.

"Wonpil hyung~. I-I missed you! C-Come back!" Dowoon laughed and shook his head at the child's response and went up to go take the phone from the boy.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dowoon, can you meet me somewhere? I understand if you can't—"

"Ah it's fine. I'll call up Sungjin hyung to watch Eunwoon for me real quick."

"APPAAAA!"

"You sure? Aish maybe we can do it another time if it's bad now—"

"Hey. It's fine. Where are we meeting?"

"I'll text you the address. Alright?"

"Alright. See you in a bit." Dowoon hung up and turned to see his four year old son giving him the look.

"What's up with that face hm?"

"Y-You're leaving???"

"Eunnie—"

"I'm g-going to g-go paint!" And before Dowoon could question the boy, he wobbled off angrily. Dowoon held back his laughter watching his son walk of in such a manner.

"Don't make a mess Eunwoon! If you do be sure to clean up ok honey?" He didn't get a reply back from the little boy.

"It's time to dial up Sungjin I guess."

"NOOOOOOOOO!"