N I N E T E E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

Dowoon's heart began to beat faster and faster bad they pulled up in the parking lot of the restaurant. As he parked the car, he did his best to control his nervousness and put on a smile, remembering what they were doing there. He exited the car and quickly headed over to Wonpil's side as he opened the door for him, even though wonpil insisted it wasn't worth the trouble.

They began their walk into the restaurant hand in hand, blushing until their faces were as red as tomatoes and smiles that stretched father than the Pacific Ocean. The two headed over to the reservation booth and from there, dowoon took care of it. Working at the booth was a young lady with hazel hair, who gave them a bright smile as they approached her.

"Ah, hello! Names?"

"Yoon Dowoon and Kim wonpil." Dowoon said as he mentally prayed that his face wasn't really red. The worker nodded and skimmed through the list until she stopped at their names, a wide smile taking place on her lips as she looked up.

"Ah, a table for two. Follow me right this way." She said, leaving the podium and leading them to their designated area. She seated the two down and told them their waiter was soon to come.

Dowoon switched his gaze to wonpil and noticed how he absentmindedly played with the bracelet that was wrapped around his wrist, causing a small smile to appear on his lips. Looking up, wonpil quickly noticed this and smiled back, making Dowoon turn as red as a strawberry.

"You're so shy, it's adorable!" Wonpil called out, having Dowoon shake his head and laugh.

"I look anything but adorable right now. I'm a mess, I haven't done this in a while." Dowoon admitted as he shifted his gaze somewhere other than wonpil.

"Yeah I know, it feels foreign right? I haven't done this in a while either." The boy confessed as he sinked into his seat and crossed his arms, the smile never wiping off of his lips.

"Really?" The boy questioned, his gaze fixing back on the brunette.

"Mhm. I guess we're both on the same boat huh."

"Most definitely."

"Well, lets both have tons of fun tonight together.  We'll get back into the swing of it." Wonpil told him. Dowoon chuckled at the boys response and sighed.

"You make it seem like we're so old. We're in our early twenties, not late eighties." Dowoon joked.

"Oh shut up."