S I X T E E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Appa!"

"Aw Eunnie hey." The small child ran to his father in a blink of an eye, already ready to question Dowoon.

"W-What did you and pili hyung talk about?"

"I don't know if I should discuss this alone with you Eunnie."

"Why????"

"I guess it's something me and Wonpil should say to you."

"A-Appa..please.." the small child jutted out his lower lip and gave his father puppy eyes, hoping to persuade him into giving him the answer he wanted.

"Eunnie please, don't do that." The child persisted on doing it, knowing he had his father at a cracking point.

"Eunwoon..."

"Please appa...pretty please?" Dowoon sighed and put the small boy down, for he had finally given up. He couldn't resist Eunwoon's cute features, making it really hard for him to make proper decisions. He stopped down the the child's level and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Eunwoon, what I'm about to tell you could be life changing. Please don't talk to Wonpil until he addresses you about it as well. Understand:"

"Yes appa~~"

"Ok. Here it goes." Eunwoon's eyes widened in excitement, ready for the big news that he was about to receive.

"Me and Wonpil will be able to give it a try."

"A t-try?"

"I'm going to be going on a date with him—"

"A DATE? A R-REALLY REAL DATE?? A FOR REAL ONE??!!"

"Yes Eunwoon now—"

"REALLY?? REALLY REALLY?"

"Yes now Eunwoon—"

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVEEEER! Appa and pili hyung, s-sitting in a tree."

"Eunwoon."

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Eunwoon."

"First comes lOve."

"Eunwoon you're not listening—"

"Then comes m-mar- how do you s-say it?"

"I think that's enough Eunwoon—"

"M-Marriage! Then comes Eunnie in a baby c-carriage." Dowoon's cheeks were dusted a light pink as he shook his head in embarrassment.

"Yah Eunnie do you wanna go watch a movie?"

"Oh yes please appa!"

"Let's go then~~." He watched the little boy run off the the living room, heading off to choose a movie to watch with his father.

"That'll hold him back for now."