E I G H T E E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Ok and the list of things he should and shouldn't eat are plastered on the fridge and his bedtime is—" Dowoon's rambling was stopped as soon as Sungjin put up his hand, signaling him to stop.

"Dowoon you act like I haven't babysat Eunwoon before. We'll be just fine!! Now go pick up Wonpil and have some fun on your date!" Dowoon have off a nervous smile as he looked at Sungjin who flashed him a smile as well. Eunwoon ran over to his father's side and lightly punched his leg.

"Appa! Go date piri hyung! Bring me back a treat please!!" Dowoon exploded into a fit of laughter as he picked up his son who held a bright smile on his face.

"I'll make sure to do so Eunnie. Behave for Sungjin, yeah?"

"Ok appa! Behave for pili!! Now go!" He places the small child down and headed for the door. On his way out, nervousness started to build in his system, causing his ears to go red and his hands to be shaky. He held the handle of the car door and looked back at his house to see Sungjin shooing him away and Eunwoon giving him two thumbs up.

Dowoon shook it off with a smile and entered the car.

"Don't be nervous, it's a date. You've dated before..." he told himself as he pulled out from the driveway and headed off to pick up the older.

✧༺ ☆༻∞  ∞༺ ☆༻✧

The younger pulled up into Wonpil's driveway, nervousness eating away at him. He took a deep breath in and let it out before exiting the car and heading to his door.

"You can do this Dowoon..You can do it.." he mumbled to himself quietly. He composed himself and raised his hand and went to ring the doorbell, until the door flew open, revealing a smiling and blushing Wonpil.

"Oh, just on time hm?" Wonpil questioned, slightly tilting his head to the side. Dowoon gave off a small chuckle and nodded.

"You look really cute." Dowoon mentioned, watching as the smile on the boy's lips widened.

"And you look very handsome. I think we're pretty powerful hm?"

"Obviously. Why wouldn't we?" Dowoon said, letting another laugh slip away from his mouth. He held out his hand for Wonpil to take and smiled.

"Ready to go?" Wonpil took his hand into his and mirrored the boy's action and nodded.

"Let's go."