T H I R T Y- T W O

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

It seemed as if the whole world's mood changed when Dowoon left. As soon as he pulled out from the driveway, the sky became a dark grey and the sound of thunder began to roll in like a swarm of bees. Wonpil sighed and hoped that Dowoon would be alright in this type of weather as he headed off to get something for Eunwoon and him to do.

Wonpil began to go through the game shelf in the playroom, wondering what game could truly suit the rainy weather.

"Eunnie! Come here for a second sweetie!" Wonpil called, and in a heartbeat, the small boy found himself in the room with a giant smile on his face. Just the simple gesture made Wonpil's heart melt.

"Yes Pili hyung?"

"What seems like a good game to play honey? Monopoly, sorry, uno-"

"A-Actually Pili hyung..Can we watch a m-movie instead? I want to see Finding N-Nemo!" Eunwoon cheered. Not having the heart or the mind to say no, Wonpil nodded once a heartbeat and got up.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea to me! Let's go set up, yeah?"

"Alright~! Let's go~~!" Eunwoon said as he cheerfully marched off to the living room, Wonpil following behind him with a big smile. The child took a seat on the couch and watched as Wonpil rummaged through the movie shelf until he found the movie and held it up with a smile.

"This is it!" Wonpil mumbled as he turned on the tv and put the movie in the DVD player.

"Alright Eunnie, I'll go make some popcorn, and while you wait, can you grab some pillows and a blanket?" Wonpil asked. Eunwoon nodded and jumped up from the couch immediately and set out to retrieve the items.

Wonpil turned to a nearby window and sighed as he watched the weather get worse by the minute.

'I really do hope he's alright."