T W E N T Y - F O U R

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

"Dowoon, when will this babysitter be coming?" Eunji questioned Dowoon as he was wiping some yogurt off of Eunwoon's face.

"Ah he'll be here really soon. When he gets here, I'll introduce him to you." He explained as he disposed the wipe. He washed off his hands and watched the expressions on Eunji's face.

"Mm, alright." Eunji mumbled as he walked past him. The sound of the doorbell rang throughout the home, causing different reactions from the three.

"Pili hyung is here!!!!!" Eunwoon screamed as he ran to the door. Dowoon ran after the child and sighed as he watched Eunwoon struggle to unlock the door. He gave the child a helping hand and opened the door to reveal a glowing Wonpil with a bright smile.

"Good morning you two~~!" Wonpil greeted.

"Morning Wonpil." Dowoon said happily, causing Wonpil to giggle. Eunwoon took him by the hand and leaded him inside, eager to introduce him to his aunt.

"Wonpili hyung, my auntie is here to v-visit!! Isn't th-that fun?!" Eunwoon said excitedly.

"Oh? Well, where is she?"

"Hello." Wonpil came face to face with the said lady, and greeted her politely. Dowoon ran over to the scene and let out a nervous laugh before speaking.

"Ah Wonpil, this is Eunji, Eunwoon's aunt. Eunji, this is Wonpil. Y'know, the one I was talking about before." Dowoon said.

"It's nice to meet you. Your nephew is absolutely precious." Wonpil said. Eunji laughed and nodded at his statement.

"He is, isn't he? It's nice to meet you as well. You don't mind if I stay while you watch him, right?" Eunji asked.

"Of course I don't mind!! Don't worry too much about my presence, yeah?" Wonpil said, earning a nod from Eunji.

"Well, I should get going." Dowoon announced. Wonpil went over to him and fixed his tie before letting out a small laugh, making Dowoon's ears turn red.

"Saved your life again." Wonpil stated.

"Thanks soldier, don't know what I'd do without you." Dowoon joked, causing the two to laugh. Eunwoon ran up to him and hugged his leg tightly before beginning his usual whining.

"Y-You'll be back soon, right?" Eunwoon asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course Eunwoonie. I'll miss you so much, you know that, right?" Eunwoon nodded his head and giggled as he let go of his father and ran off to Wonpil.

"Take care you three. I'll see you all later." Dowoon said as he headed off towards the door.

"Be safe Dowoonie! Have a good day at work ~~!" Wonpil called out, earning a shy laugh from Dowoon before he left, leaving Wonpil, Eunji, and Eunwoon.

"Wonpil hyung! Auntie Eunji! Let's p-paint!" Eunwoon exclaimed, making Wonpil laugh and Eunji smile brightly

"Of course Eunnie! You and your aunt should go along though, I have to find some cleaning products just in case of a mess. See you there, yeah?" Wonpil said, earning a nod from Eunwoon. The small boy took his aunt's hand into his and lead her to the play room where his next art piece would be created.

"Aunt Eunji, can y-you please get the p-paint? It's up there." Eunwoon explained as he pointed at the top of a shelf.

"Of course Eunwoonie, go take a seat!" Eunji said. Eunwoon nodded and headed over to his play table as he patiently waited for his paints. Eunji quickly took down the paints and headed over to Eunwoon, who already had his paper and brushes out.

"What're you going to paint today Eunnie?" Eunji asked.

"N-None of your business..it's mine!" Eunwoon said, catching Eunji off guard.

"What??"

"It's a s-surprise..here! You paint!" Eunwoon handed over a piece of paper to his aunt and cheekily smiled at her. Eunji sighed but took a paintbrush and began to randomly add paint anywhere.

"Eunnie, can I ask you a question?"

"Mhm!"

"Does your Wonpil hyung..have a connection with Dowoon?"

"Wonpil hyung likes apps and appa likes Wonpil hyung." Eunwoon said with a blank expression. Eunji raised an eyebrow and proceeded to question the small boy.

"What do you mean, like?"

"They like each other!! Th-They went on a date and everything!! Wonpil hyung And Appa will get married." Eunwoon proudly said, a smile beginning to appear on his lips.

"That certainly won't do!!" Eunji said, slamming down her paint brush. Eunwoon switched his gaze from the paper to his aunt and raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Why??" Eunwoon questioned.

"Because it's wrong. It's not supposed to work like that."

"What's n-not? I-It's not wrong!"

"It's wrong because a male and a female should be together. That Wonpil hyung will only taint you."

"Auntie! Don't t-talk about Wonpil hyung like that!! It's n-not wrong! You're wrong!" Eunwoon yelled, anger beginning to fume out of the small child.

"Eunwoon I said what I said. Wonpil can't date your father!"

"Yes he CAN!!"

"Ah, I'm back." The two turned their heads to see Wonpil walk in with cleaning supplies and leave it in the corner of the room. Eunwoon bursted out into tears and ran to Wonpil, causing the brunette to have a puzzled look.

"Eunnie, what's the matter??"

"I'm sure he's just tired. A good nap will help." Eunji called out from the table.

"Eunnie doesn't usually take naps around this time..I'm sure he was provoked."

"Are you telling me that I don't know my own Nephew??"

"N-No not at all! I've just been with him for a while and—"

"And nothing. I've known this child since he was born! Don't you think I'd know him better than someone who just entered into his life and knew nothing about him?" Eunji yelled. Wonpil froze, not knowing how to react to the upset lady. He had never been told that he was doing his job wrong and he had never meant to upset her.

"I'll take Eunwoon." Eunji said as she walked up and scooped the small crying child up into her arms.

"Maybe Dowoon should just fire you and hire someone more experienced if this is how you act." Eunji said to Wonpil before walking out of the playroom, leaving Wonpil standing there speechless.