N I N E

·T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R  0

·T H E B A B Y S I T T E R 0.9 ·

Dowoon and Wonpil entered the icecream parlor, both of them holding onto Eunwoon's hand like happy parents, and he was enjoying the warmth of both of their hands very much.

They reached the order station and before Dowoon could even speak a single word, Eunwoon already began to blurt out what he wanted, causing Wonpil to stifle a laugh.

"Appa! I want Strawberry-WAIT A-APPA I-I WANT hmmm oh! M-Maybe..OOOO..Or-"

"Eunwoon-ah, Calm down. Then think carefully about what you want sweetie."

"B-But appa...they all look..good.."

"I know they do. Just make a wise decision."

"A w-wise desijon?"

"Yes eunnie, decisions." Wonpil couldn't handle the two, and ended up giggling. Eunwoon quickly turned over and looked at Wonpil and gave him a toothy grin.

"W-Wonpil hyung..what d-do you want?"

"Mm I'll get rainbow sorbet."

"I-I'll take that Appa!"

"Are you sure Eunwoo? No trade-in's ok?"

"O-Ok!" Dowoon tried his best to stay serious,but found a smile forming on his lips.

"Hey Wonpil, you and Eunwoon can go and find seats. I'll order."

"And I'll pay!"

"Noooo. I pay Wonpil. Don't worry about it."

"But I wanna pay for you guys."

"Wonpil you do alot for the both of us. I just wanna pay." Wonpil pouted and held onto the small boy's chubby hand.

"Fine, But I'll pay next time~." Wonpil walked off with an ecstatic Eunwoon to find seat when the boy loosened his hand from Wonpil's hold and ran off to the seats him and Dowoon always sit at.

"W-Wonpil hyung! Lets sit here!"

"Ok Eunnie~." Wonpil took a seat next to the boy and watched as the small boy began to bounce in his seat.

"You really like icecream don't you Eunwoon?"

"Y-Yeah! It's yummy!" Wonpil let out a small giggle. Soon enough Dowoon came back with the icecream and handed them out.

"Thanks Dowoonie! Although I'm paying next time." Dowoon's ears went red at the new nickname he earned from Wonpil but smiled nonetheless.

"We'll see about hm?"

"N-No appa! I'll pay n-next time!"

"Oh would you Eunnie?" Eunwoon nodded his head while trying to put the scoop of sorbet into his mouth, causing a mess. Wonpil smiled at the boy and gently wiped his face clean with a napkin.

Dowoon watched in admiration as he looked at the scene that was being played out infront of him.

"Thanks W-Wonpil hyung!"

"No problem cutie!" Eunwoon's ears turned red as he let out a small giggle and twisted in his seat.

The more I look at you, you remind me of her.