T E N

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R ••널 갖지 못해 갖고싶어•

• T H E B A B Y S I T T E R •
갖지 못해 갖고싶어

The boys arrived back at Dowoon's home with a sleepy Eunwoon in the arms of his father.

"I can tuck him in for you Dowoon."

"I-It's Fine. You're probably tired—"

"I'm not~. You probably are tho."

"You don't have to."

"But I want to~"

"A-Alright.."

"Unless...You really want to..You can tuck him in. I'll just join." Dowoon nodded and headed off to Eunwoon's room, while Wonpil trailed behind him like a loyal puppy.

Dowoon placed Eunwoon in his bed and tucked him in. He gave a small smile before gently planting a kiss on the small boy's forehead and leaving with Wonpil.

"You're such a good father. I've never seen anything like it."

"He's all I have. Eunwoon is my everything. It's why I hate to go to work and leave him." Wonpil hummed in response while Dowoon looked over to Wonpil and gave a small smile.

"But I know he's in good hands." Wonpil smiled at the boy and let out a small laugh as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Of course. I just started babysitting him and he's already like my little son. I honestly adore him. You're beyond lucky to have a son like him, and he's beyond lucky to have someone like you."

"Thank you."

"Of course. People like you? You're rare. It takes a whole lot of patience, compassion and love to do this. Especially since you're young."

"Yeah. It's hard but, life isn't easy."

"Right. Dowoon ah, just know I'm always here ok? I really mean that when I say it. I'm just a call away." Dowoon's ears turned a bright shade of red as he looked into the boy's eyes.

"I-I know. Thank you. For everything."

"No need to thank me~. Eunwoon is so cute!"

"He basically loves you. He's always talking about you. You're so good with Eunwoon you might as well be his mom."

"What? You're so silly Dowoon." Dowoon didn't know what it was but his chest hurt a bit. Why? He didn't know. Should it? He didn't think so, but it did.

"Y-Yeah. I am, aren't I." Wonpil giggled and went up on his tippy toes and ruffled Dowoon's hair.

"I have to go. I'll see you soon! Take care!"

"You too." Was the last thing he said before Wonpil flashed him a smile one last time and left.

He was silly for thinking that. Better yet saying that. Right?

That's what he told himself.

That's all it was.