T W O

• B A B Y S I T T E R

                  • B A B Y S I T T E R .2 •
昨日から学び、今日のために生きて、明日を願う。

4 years later~~

"Eunwoon please don't!"

"Appa I want to fly!"

"Not on the table though!" Dowoon ran over and grabbed the giggling toddler before he jumped off the table.

"Yah, Yoon Eunwoon! What did I tell you about jumping off tables?"

"N-No jumping off tables eUnwOOn. YOu'Ll h-hUrt y-yourSelf"

"Did you just mock your appa?"

"N-No! Sowwy appa!"

"Aish what am I going to do with you. Let's go watch some cartoons hm?"

"No"

"What? Then what do you want to do?"

"Paint!"

"Um..are you sure? I heard that a new Kokomom episode was coming out today!"

"No appa! I w-want to paint"

"How about we—"

"Appa!"

"Fine. We'll paint eunnie." Unwillingly, Dowoon went off into Eunwoon's playroom and grabbed the finger paints from off the top of the shelf. He slowly brought them out and put them on the play table in front of Eunwoon in the playroom.

"Eunwoon Ah, Dont—" Before he could finish his sentence, the phone started to ring.

"Eunwoon don't touch yet. I'll be right back sweetie" he went off to answer the phone in the other room,. Leaving Eunwoon alone, with the finger paints.

"Hello?"

"Dowoon ah, it's Sungjin"

"Ah, Sungjin hyung. What's up?"

"Did you find a baby sitter for Eunwoon yet?"

"Aish, not yet. I don't really know anyone. Plus the people I do meet, Eunwoon doesn't like them for some reason. He's really picky."