T W E N T Y - N I N E

• T H E  B A B Y S I T T E R •

Eunwoon woke up to the sound of the door bell chiming, his curiosity beginning to bloom. He hopped out of bed and quickly ran over to his father's room, where he was still fast asleep.

"Appa!! Someone is at the door!" Eunwoon said, earning nothing but a snore.

"Appa!! Get up!" Eunwoon pleaded as he viciously shook his father. The doorbell ring yet again, making the small child let out a small sigh before letting go of his father. He left the room and headed to the front door where the doorbell began to ring yet again.

"Wh-Who's there??" The small boy questioned as he stood and waited for an response.

"It's Wonpil~! Eunnie, is that you?"

"Pili hyung!!! It's m-me Eunnie!!" Eunwoon yelled as he reached up and unlocked the door letting the older in. In an instant, the small boy hugged wonpil's leg and let out a giggle, causing Wonpil to smile.

"Hey sweetie! Where's appa?"

"He's still sleeping! Come in pili hyung!!"

"He's still sleeping??" Wonpil questioned as he was led inside by the toddler who vigorously nodded his head.

"Y-Yes!! It's play time pili~~!!" Eunwoon chanted as he hopped around full of joy.

"If he's asleep, that means you haven't eaten yet. Eunnie you must be hungry, right?" Eunwoon nodded his head and continued to do his own thing, causing Wonpil to giggle.

"Alrighty. I'll make you something yummy to eat then!!"

✧༺ ☆༻∞  ∞༺ ☆༻✧

Dowoon woke up to the sound of screaming and giggling in the house. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to his alarm clock and almost had a heart attack at the time, 1:35 pm. Dowoon sprung out of bed and ran out his room only to find Wonpil chasing after Eunwoon.

"Crap.." Dowoon mumbled under his breathe as too many things began to enter his head. Wonpil noticed the male standing by the door and gave him a bright smile.

"Good morning sleepy head~!" Wonpil sang, as a bright blush crept onto Dowoon's cheeks. "Eunnie let me in."

"I overslept..big time..." Dowoon said as he looked over to Eunwoon, who was stuffing his face with cookies.

"Ahh don't worry too much! I took care of everything for you."

"Really?? You're a life saver, honestly."

"Don't sweat it. You must've been really tired if you slept that long. I thought you'd head to sleep when I hung up." Wonpil mentioned, causing Dowoon to give a sheepish smile.

"About that..I didn't really sleep right away. It's like I said, talking to you makes me feel energized. Plus I was trying to think of things we could all do together." He admitted.

"You're too cute Dowoonie. We could've came up with it together!"

"Yeah..I guess we could've, huh."

"Go get yourself together and meet me and Eunwoon afterwards to have a cookie."

"Yeah Appa!! Th-These are good!!" Eunwoon exclaimed as he put his thumb up.

"Hey, don't eat then all Eunnie!! Save some for me! It's not fair!"

"Yes it is Appa! Go shower! You stink!"