Chapter 45

Chapter 45

I shivered slightly moving closer to Andy's body.

"Babe are you cold?" He murmured finger combing my hair.

"Mhum." I opened my eyes slightly and he smiled it was still pitch black I moved to check the time and he pulled me back.

"2 am that's what time it is." He pulled his prophet half jacket half vest off the back of the sofa wrapping it around me. I held his dog tags down laying my hand against his chest. He smiled wrapping himself around me to warm me up.

Andy's POV
I smiled at Riley as her breathing became slower and steadier as she fell back asleep against me. It was shocking to think I'd only known her just over a year she meant the world to me. I knew her so well especially how she always stressed over the time. I started singing quietly and she smiled in her sleep burying her face in my neck.

When I woke up the next morning Riley was already awake tracing my tattoos lightly her head laid over my heart and she smiled slightly.

"Why are you so smiley this morning?" I asked pushing her black hair from her eyes.

She smiled just a bit brighter biting her lip ring in the most adorable way. "Because you're so perfect and I get to call you mine. I'm so in love with you." A light rose color flushed her pale cheeks.
She glanced up at me before looking away tracing my tattoos again. "I'm sorry that was stupid."

I traced over her cheek smiling to myself "No it wasn't. I couldn't get by without you. You know that don't you?" She flashed a full smile looking up at me.

"I love your smile."

She kissed my neck lightly and I sighed content just to have her near me.

"We're doing a free mini concert later are you coming with me?"

"If you want me to I will." She shifted to look up at me.

"Of course I want you to."

I stood off on the side of the stage with Jessica Ali and Jess waiting for the boys to go on. Andy came over to me flashing his killer smile.

"You ready?"

He jumped excitedly in place and I laughed. Jessi touched up CC's warpaint and kissed him quickly before he ran on. Jake said a fast goodbye to Jessica and he and Jinxx ran on. Ash kissed Ali before going out. Andy jumped again shaking his hands out.

"See you last song" he smiled. I kissed him quickly pushing him out onto the stage.

"Okay we're doing something really fucking special for all of you tonight" Andy called "Come here Riles."

I hugged all my friends quickly and Juliet handed me my white acoustic. I went out while Andy grabbed his black guitar he plugged us both into headset mics and we sat cross legged on the stage playing The Morticians Daughter the way we did in the living room at home. We finished with In the End and ran off stage.

"You're so lucky!" Jessica squealed clinging to my arm as she jumped up and down. Jake came over looping an arm around her waist to pull her off of me. We went back to the dressing rooms pulling on normal clothes and taking off stage makeup. Andy and I walked out first surrounded by security. Andy signed a few things and took pictures with fans before waving to everyone and taking my hand to leave.

A little Mexican guy in a pancho broke through security picked Andy up and started walking off I laughed as the security guys ran after them pulling the guy off and bringing Andy back.

"That'll make a good story later hum babe?"

I smiled taking his hand again "Yeah it will"

"Riley truth or dare?" Jessica asked we were sitting in a circle around our living room after the concert.