Chapter 37

Chapter 37

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @AliceDarque16. Thanks for literally voting for every chapter (including the ones for In The Desert We Call Home). And your comment on chapter 26 totally made me laugh. Okay I'm going away now read along vote comment follow pwease!

Andy's POV

"Are we there yet?" Anthony asked for the billionth time.

"Anthony did you not see the fucking welcome to New York sign?!" Riley threw her hands in the air. I reached over grabbing our cigaret from her hand before she burned the interior of my baby. Riley was defiantly slowly picking up my smoking habit she never smoked on her own but when ever I lit up we'd end up sharing.

"I was just asking... Damn killjoy" he muttered.

"I'll kill your joy in a minute here." Riles muttered to the window. A couple minutes of insults later I cut in.

"Can you two please be civil for Christmas!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry baby" Riley looked at me with doe like innocence in her wide eyes. "You're right. Anthony moms not gonna want us fighting all the time.

We pulled into the driveway of a large white Victorian style house Riley flipped the sun visor down for the mirror popped a couple of mints reaplied her lip gloss and roll on perfume before pulling her black petticoat on over her mint green drape sweater that she woar tucked into black skinny pants. We got out grabbing our suitcases. Riley knocked took a step back and looked down scuffing her knee high boots while playing with the end of her shirt sleeve. I took her hand and she looked up at me.

"She still loves you Riles scars and all. You're still beautiful" I whispered to her. She gave a small smile nodding slightly.

Her mom opened the door and the resemblance was uncanny you couldn't deny their relation if you wanted to.

"Hello mother" Riley's voice was lower than I'd ever heard it and she had a death grip on my hand, I rubbed circles on the back of her hand with my thumb trying to calm her until her mom grabbed her into a hug pulling her out of my grip. Her mom was murmuring something to low and fast for me to hear. Riley laughed as her mom let go moving on to Anthony before turning around.

"Well she failed to mention that you were the Andy she wallpapered her room with years ago."

"Mother don't it's not funny!" Riley's face turned pink, as I laughed she looked away from me.

"Come on let's get out of the cold." her mom laughed leading us inside. Anthony was up the spiral staircase in an instant and a door slammed.

Riley rolled her eyes "He's very anti social theses days."

Her mom nodded "So do you two sleep together or..."

"Normally" she smiled sheepishly looking at the floor.

"Okay I redid your old room as a guest room so you guys can stay in there. Riley nodded I grabbed her suitcase and followed her up stairs into a large room done in red and gray.

Riley's POV

"So you wallpapered your room with my picture?" Andy wrapped his arms around me from behind kicking the door closed.

"Andyyyy." I buried my face in my hands turning red. He took my hands pulling them away and looking into my eyes.

"It's cute darling. Absolutely adorable." He smiled "Now lets get some sleep so we can have some fun tomorrow."

When we got up the next morning I showered changing into black skinnies and a purple blouse with a gray long sleeve under. We went out for breakfast with my mom before Andy Anthony and I split off to go see the city.