Chapter 5: Andy Likes Me?

*Riley's POV*

I woke up on the sofa where I had fallen asleep with Andy's arm wrapped around my waist. Ashley was passed out on the floor using his arm as a pillow. I closed my eyes smiling to myself until Andy shifted hitting the cuts I had made the day before sending a stab of pain through my body. I winced shifting positions slightly.

"Morning," Ashley muttered sitting up.

"Morning" I replied curling up again.

"See, what'd I tell you? You and Biersack" Ash teased.

"Shut up we're just friends.

"What about friends?" Andy Sat up looking around the room. I sat up next to him pushing my hair out of my eyes. "Oh shit did we fall asleep down here?" he asked actually waking up.

"Yep you and Riley fell asleep together" Ash laughed

"Shut up Purdy!" I pitched a pillow at him. He dogged it continuing to laugh as I turned various shades of pink. "I'm going to start breakfast" I announced stalking into the kitchen.

*Andy's POV*

"Shut it Ash" I yelled Riley had already thrown the pillow at him so I picked up his shoe chuckling it across the room and hitting him in the ribs.

"Ouch damn it Andy at least your girlfriend sticks to soft objects."

"Still not my girlfriend" I chuckled  laying back down. "Didn't you hear her? she said 'just friends'"

Ashley sighed rolling his eyes collapsing back onto the floor. "You wouldn't be just friends if you asked her" he muttered.

I chuckled to myself "Riley's not into me like that,"

"Riley's not into what?" she spoke in the third person walking back in trying to balance plates and coffee for all of us. I smiled to myself when I saw her.... she looked slightly disheveled in a really cute way. Her hair was back like she had just flipped it and slopply gathered it, and she still had on my T-shirt from the day before tied back with one of her hair ties.

I got up taking two of the plates and one of the coffees from her setting them down on the table. She put the rest down sitting next to me.

"Can I come up there or do only you two get the couch?" Ashley asked.

"Get up her Ash" Riley laughed scooting closer to me and patting the seat next to her.

"So what am I not into?" she turned her attention to me.

"Nothing" I replied laughing to myself.

"What's so funny?" She was trying not to smile.

"Nothing Ashley was being stupid." She rolled her eyes turning back to her breakfast. She finished quickly and got up walking back into the kitchen.

*Riley's POV*

I walked into the kitchen setting my plate down and leaning against the counter.

"I'm telling you she likes you" Ashley said in the other room. I was about to turn the water on when I froze as Andy replied, "Riley doesn't like me like that.". Wait what? I stood still trying to hear what they where saying.

"Andy for gods sake when are you going to open your eyes and realize what's going on here?" they stopped talking and I began running water and trying to make some noise so they wouldn't realize I had been listening. I could faintly hear them arguing over the sound of the water but I wasn't able make out what they where saying.

Did I like Andy? What am I saying of course I do? Wait why am I even toying with this? Get a grip Riley it's never gonna happen you're gonna find an apartment and move out and he'll forget all about you. He's a rock star you're a fan that's all that's going on here. Now I'm going mad. Stop arguing with yourself Riley.

Ashley walked into the kitchen setting his plate down next to me. " Thanks for breakfast Riles. I gotta go" he kissed me on the cheek then whispered "Andy likes you" before walking out of the kitchen.

For a second I just continued the dishes then something snapped and I realized what he had said. "Wait... Ashley" I called drying my hands on my jeans darting out of the kitchen. He was by the door putting his shoes on. "Ashley Purdy get your ass over here" I grabbed him by the hair dragging him up the stairs with me.

"Owowow Riles ouch damnit let go" he complained up the stairs. I let go and shoved him into my room walking in behind him and slamming the door shut.

"What the hell are you trying to do to my head?" I yelled

"Ow... what are you talking about Riley?" he rubbed the back of his head

"You know damn well what. what was that all about 'Andy likes you' are you kidding me Ash you can't mess with me like that"

"He dose Riley he said it last night"

I froze. "He did?" When?"

"You where asleep I asked if you where really just friends and he said it was up to you but he wanted to be more then friends."

"Shit, why am I always asleep when something good happens?" I laughed "So what's the problem then?

"He doesn't think you like him like that and he's psyching himself out." Ash leaned against the wall.

I sighed. Of course I liked him... wow now I really need to figure this out.

"I gotta go and I'm gonna try to do it without getting my hair ripped out."

"Your fault" I followed him down the stairs.