Chapter 3:

Chapter 3: To Hell and Back

*Riley's POV*

Monday morning I stood fully ready in the kitchen making breakfast at 7 am.

"Morning" Andy still sounded a bit groggy. He grabbed himself coffee stealing a piece of toast.

"Here" I laughed handing him a plate of eggs and sausage he grabbed a fork sitting on the counter starting to eat as I began cleaning up.

"Aren't you gonna have any" he asked

"Not hungry honestly the thought of going back is making me sick."

He nodded in understanding as he finished sliding off the counter.

"Thanks.  By the way I threw a couple suitcases in the car sense I figure you don't have any,"

I agreed, turning off the water.

" Ready?"

"As I'll ever be" I pulled my T-shirt back tying it with a rubberband... well Andy's shirt actually sense I only had that one outfit I was wearing the same jeans as the day before and one of Andy's ACDC shirts.

"Lets get it over with then" he extended his hand to me, I swung into my jacket, took his hand without question, and followed him out to the car. We loaded up and were off back to my own personal hell.

"Here" I pointed the house out. "Shit... my dads here" I looked at Andy hoping for an answer to the problem before me.

"We'll go in together" he answered my unasked question. I unlocked the car door stepping out onto the sidewalk meeting Andy at the back of the car. We each grabbed an empty suitcase and headed for the house.

I pulled my key from my pocket unlocking and opening the door. I reached back until I felt Andy's hand close around mine then darted up the stairs pulling him behind me. We slipped into my room silently and began packing my belongings.

"Andy in the top drawer on the bookshelf is my cd collection can you-"

"Riley?" Jamie's voice sounded behind me I whipped around to look at her. "DAD RILEY'S BACK AND SHE HAS A GUY WITH HER"

"Shit," I muttered then started speaking loud and fast " Andy top drawer my Never Shout Never and Black Veil Brides CDs grab those." I finished pulling my clothes and shoving them into suitcases then moved on to grab shoes.

*Andy's POV*

"Riley Marie Danielson" her father stormed into her room. I saw the color leave her face as she looked at him. " I told you you'd be back didn't I? Stupid girl thinking you can get by without me. "

"I'm not staying. I just came for my stuff" she said. " I don't have to live in a hell hole with you motherfuckers anymore. "

"You dare talk to me like that in my own house?!" he stormed across the room before I could do anything he had hit her. She stumbled back into the wall as her father advanced on her again .

"Touch her again I dare you" I  placed myself between them keeping her behind me hand closed in mine I picked up both suitcases in one hand then backed out of her room.

"I'll find you again. Both if you" her dad threatened from the top of the stairs. I flipped him off before grabbing Riley's hand again leaving for my car.

*Riley's POV*

"Andy my glasses." I whipped around to face him realizing I'd left them inside.

"Stay in the car where are they?"

"In the top drawer of my nightstand."

"Okay." he shut the passenger side door running back up to the house. He came back a moment later with a bloodied lip and my glasses in hand.