Chapter 19: Juliet

Chapter 19: Juliet

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to Andy's alarm the next morning and rolled off of him so he could turn it off.

"Whas that for?" I muttered half asleep

"It's for um... the window people they're gonna be here in a couple hours" he said pulling me into him again.

I barely even nodded I knew we needed to get up but at the moment I didn't care. I just wanted to lay there in his arms and enjoy his warmth. What seemed like a minute later there was a knock on the door and I shot up.

"Andy you said a couple hours." I shouted smacking him.

"Ouch Riley they said ten it's only 8:30 I don't think it's them." He slid out from under me and stood up heading for the bedroom door. I tied his T-shirt back and flipped my hair up before running after him.

I got to the bottom if the stairs just as he opened the door.

"Juliet what are you doing here?"

"You look good Andy" her voice came back from outside.

"Hey Riley can you run and grab me a T-shirt or something please?"

"Yeah sure" I darted up the stairs. grabbed one of his shirts and ran back down

"Here" I handed him his shirt and crossed my arms over my chest as he pulled it on. "I'm gonna go start coffee" I told him heading further back into the house under Juliet's watchful eye.

"Okay baby"

*Andy's POV*

"Who the hell is she" Juliet demanded the second she had my full attention.

"My girlfriend" My temper was extremely short.

I was already irritated not only did I really want to be either asleep or at least in bed with Riley I had just opened the door for my ex girlfriend shirtless and half asleep with my current girlfriend right behind me also half asleep in her pajamas. Not off to a good start. Oh yeah I forgot to mention said current girlfriend is wearing my shirt. Which happens to be the one my ex girlfriend loved to wear. Great.

"What the hell Andy?" I can't believe you're already sleeping with random girls.

"May I remind you that you cheated on me first of all secondly I'm not sleeping with her and last but not least she's not a random girl she's my girlfriend." I leaned on the doorframe.

"Andy, here" Riley appeared at my side handing me coffee.

"Thanks angel" I smiled. She nodded disappearing into the house and I heard the morning news come on and the washer start up again.

"How long has she been living with you? How long have you known her? Where'd you even meet her?-"

"Jesus Juliet is this an interrogation?" I cut her off. "It's first thing in the morning I haven't had coffee yet I'm still half asleep here"

She rolled her eyes pushing her hair back.

"I just want to know why when I come to try and fix things with you my welcome home gift is finding out you've got a new girl."

"It's not exactly a secret. And you know you could have called first instead if just coming here unannounced."

"Andy it's not unannounced I was going to pick up the rest of my things when I got back from tour remember ?"

I sighed closing my eyes.

"Right. I'm sorry there's been lot going on. You can get your stuff but then you've gotta go I moved on and I'm happy now"