Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Andy's pov

"Come on Anthony please just a vest top or something." It was Thanks Giving morning, Anthony had been living with us for almost three months now and I'd learned this was the base of his and Riley's relationship arguing over nothing. Anthony craved attention and did anything to get it including eavesdropping and irritating Riley in every way possible.

"Riley it's not a fucking wedding." Anthony wined back.

"It's Thanks Giving just for dinner is all I'm asking." They'd been at this for hours and we should have left for Jinxx's a good 15 minutes ago.

"Come on we gotta go" I called

"You're wearing it" Riley yelled over her shoulder coming down stairs in a long sleeve violet mini dress with black nylons and her diamond stilettos. Anthony stomped down the stairs after her he passed straight by us and out the door. I laughed linking hands with Riley and following him down to the garage.

"Riley!" Ali threw herself at us the second we walked in causing Riley to trip back into me. Lets just say it was lucky Anthony had the pie.

"Look at the happy family." Ash teased pulling Ali back.

"Ashley Purdy I swear to god if you don't stop acting like we had a kid" In her heals Riley was as tall as Ash and he took a couple steps back under her glair.

Dinner finished cooking and we all sat around the table talking and laughing. Ali Riles and Jess all had wine while the guys and I had whiskey except Anthony who had a monster. I looked over at Riley realizing that she was playing with her food rather than eating it, something I noticed she did a lot now a days.

I gently laid my hand against her thigh under the table leaning over and dropping my voice so only she'd hear. "Riley please eat something this is going to kill you."

She barely shook her head causing her gently curled now all black hair to form a dark curtain between us. I looked back up at everyone "Can you excuse us for a moment?" I got up pulling Riley with me into the front room.

"What's wrong Andy?" She asked looking as innocent as ever.

"Why won't you eat Riley? You're starving yourself to death." I sat next to her on the sofa keeping her hand locked in mine making it clear neither of us were going anywhere until she talked.

"I'm not starving myself I just don't feel well is all."

"Do you forget we sleep together every night? I can practically feel every bone in your body."

She sighed deeply "Promise me you won't flip out."

I promised at least I was getting somewhere. She looked out the window as she started talking.

"I stopped eating at Warped cause I wanted to loose a few pounds and it worked." A small smile played on her face before disappearing again. "But then it was like I couldn't eat again. I was afraid if I did I'd gain the weight back and I still am which just makes any thoughts of food make me sick." She finally looked at me "Are you disappointed?"

"Just worried. You were perfect before and you don't need to do this to yourself. Please just start by eating tonight. Please? For me?"

"Okay Andy." I smiled leading her back into the dining room where she actually ate for the first time in forever not a lot but it was something. When we finished we moved back into the living room.

"So Riley you're finally recording?" Jinxx asked.

"Just a demo" she blushed looking at the floor then over at CC who had Jessi on his lap "CC who gave you permission to date my best friend?"