Chapter 7: It's Do or Die

*Andy's POV*

Its been a couple weeks sense Riley first came here. She was still apartment and job hunting though I'd told her over and over she didn't need to. My phone dinged in my pocket and I pulled it out.

From: Ash

U ask her yet?

I sighed and replied.

To: Ash

No quit bugging me

"You texting your girlfriend?" Riley teased she was laying on the sofa with her legs across my lap.

"No" I laughed "I don't even have a girlfriend" I glanced at her and saw her turn pink. I smiled to myself as my phone went off again.

From: Ash

Do it or I will she's not gonna wait forever

To:Ash

Hands off Purdy I'll ask her ok?

From:Ash

You've got 24 hours Biersack

To:Ash

Damn you Purdy

I pushed my phone into my pocket and glanced at Riley as she got up and walked into the kitchen. She came back a minute later with a glass of water in her hand. So looked adorable in a pair of gray skinnys and an Asking Alexandria T-shirt. She sat down stretching across my lap again. She picked up the remote and flicked through the tv channels turning on A Haunting one of her horror shows. I was glad she was more comfortable now she was asking permission for everything at first. Now she just kind of laid across me and did what she wanted.

I took a deep breath and felt my stomach drop to my feet at what I was about to do.

Hey Riley?" I ventured when her show went to commercial.

"Hmm?" she muted the tv turning towards me. I think my heart was beating louder than I was talking.

"Riley, I should of asked ages ago but... would you go out with me sometime?" I asked in a rush.

"Yes Andy oh my god yes" she smiled bright enough to outshine the sun. I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Can I take you out to dinner Saturday?"

"Of course"

I breathed a sigh of relief "Your shows back on"

She smiled to herself un-muting the TV and laying down further.

I was so relieved I had no idea what I would have done if she'd said no.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ashley... I asked

My phone dinged literally a few seconds later

From:Ash

And...?

To:Ash

She said yes takin her out Saturday

From:Ash

Damn

To:Ash

Good to know ur happy for me

I put my phone away and started watching Riley's show. It was good actually when you knew what was going on.

I looked over at Riley laying across the couch using the arm rest as a pillow. She glanced at me smiling when she saw me looking at her. I smiled back turning my attention back to the TV.