Chapter 15: I'm Not Giving Up

*Riley's POV*

"Such an angelic voice you have" my father walked down the stairs. He quickly untied my wrists and I moved my hands down to my leg wincing at my own touch when I hit the gash.

"It hurts doesn't it Riley?" when I didn't respond he went on. "You know it doesn't have to be this way." I ignored him continuing to examine my various injuries.

"Have it you're way then" he left leaving me in the pitch blackness.

*Ashley's POV*

We landed at LAX at six in the morning the second we where out of the airport Andy was making calls trying to get the phone company to locate the GPS in Riley's phone.

"Andy you need sleep" I said around noon. We'd stayed with him all day trying to help him come up with a plan.

"I'll sleep when I find her" He looked up with bloodshot eyes.

"Andy you're not going to be any use if you fall asleep when we do find her." Jake sighed. I nodded in agreement. Andy went back to the computer making another call at the same time.

*Riley's POV*

I flinched as the light turned on burying my head in my knees. I was going to go insane. The darkness and the silence were overwhelming. And on top of that not knowing what was going to happen next.

"I never did want to see you like this" my dad knelt down in front of me brushing my hair back. At his touch I stopped thinking rationally and kicked out hitting home (yes that home).

"You little bitch" he yelled an octave higher than normal I snickered to myself until he grabbed a fistful of my hair ripping me up.

"You just don't learn do you?" He pullef me across the room grabbing the rope from earlier tightly binding my wrists. My phone rang with Andy's ringtone my dad pulled it out and answered. "Afternoon Andrew" he set my phone to speaker dropping it to the ground cracking the back as he looped the rope over the stair banister.

What the hell was going on?

"Where's Riley?" Andy asked "Give her the phone."

In answer to his question my father pulled the other end of the rope pulling my body off the ground leaving me hanging by my wrists. I let out a piercing scream of pain thrashing against the bonds.

"Don't thrash Riley it'll hurt less." my dad laughed. Tears streamed down my face from the pain.

*Andy's POV*

Ashley sat next to me with his phones video camera on record as I tried Riley's number again and someone finally picked up.

"Afternoon Andrew" her father answered I immediately tensed up I hated him with every fiber of my being.

"Where's Riley? Give her the phone."

Almost instantly Riley let out a piercing scream of agony.

"Don't thrash Riley it'll hurt less" her dad laughed in the background.

"ANDY!" she screamed. The guys gave me looks of horror

"Stop whatever you're doing just stop. Let her go just let me come get her." I pleaded trying to keep the tears out of my voice.

"I don't think so. I told you you could give her to me or things could be worse. You got her into this."

"LEAVE HIM ALONE. PLEASE STOP IT HURTS" Riley sobbed "ANDY I NEED YOU SAVIOR" My heart broke when she said that. I had no idea what the hell was going on but in the middle if it all she had called me her savior.

"I'm coming my beautiful fallen angel I'm coming"

"Now now Andrew dont lie to her." Her dad chuckled.

"ANDY PLEASE.. PLEASE I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU"

"I'll find you Riley. I'll find you I promise. I won't stop I won't sleep until you're safe in my arms again.

"I love you savior" her voice was almost volumless, I was positive she was crying.

"You want me to let you down now?" her father asked.

Down? what the fuck was going on?

"Yes" she cried "yes it hurts" by this time tears where streaming down my face. The girl I loved that I couldn't live without was in the clutches of a madman god knows where and he was hurting her.

"Good it hurts" he laughed I'll be back in an hour" I heard footsteps then a door close.

"Andy?" she ventured between shallow ragged breaths. He'd left the phone I smiled to myself.

"I'm here Riley." I made a conscious effort to keep my voice steady.

"Andy it hurts"

"I know sweat heart I know it dose. Riley darling I need you to tell me what's going on right now please it's important."

"I'm hanging by my wrists off the stair rail."

"Shit" I muttered exchanging worried looks with Ash across the room.

"What else?"

"I don't know Andy I'm going crazy the dark and the silence are driving me mad...Andy how long have I been here."

"Almost three days. Riley can you reach your phone?"

"Yeah with my foot I can"

"Okay, Riley this is super super important when he comes back make sure I know so I can hang up and then kick the phone under the stairs whatever you do keep the phone."

"Okay. Are you really trying to find me?"

"Of course baby girl every second of every day."

"I miss you Andy. You and Ash and everyone."

"We miss you to Riles. Riley please tell me what happened the past few days."

"I don't know what day was what but he's beaten me twice and I've lost so much blood I can barely walk and I haven't eaten anything yet."

I held my breath trying to calm myself down. This had to stop and soon I knew how fragile she was something like this would destroy her and it wouldn't take long.

"I'm gonna get you out of there Riley. I'm gonna find you and I'm going to come for you."

"I promise you I will see you again" she sang in her soft musical voice. I heard a soft thud which I assume was the phone hitting a back wall. I quickly hung up. "I promise you I will see you again my love" I whispered looking up at the guys with fresh tears in my eyes.

"I have to get her out of there"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow two updates in one night. Please comment tell me what all you lovelies think. Thanks

~Nella