Chapter 31: Anthony

Chapter 31: Anthony

Riley's POV

We scream we shout we are the fallen angels. My phone blasted the lyrics through my room. Well I'd gotten a week off with no drama I guess that's all I can ask for. I grabbed my phone answering and falling back on my pillow.

"Hello?" It was 3 am. Really? Are you serious right now?

"Riley!" Anthony's frantic voice instantly woke me and I shot up.

"Anthony what's going on?" I held my phone with my shoulder grabbed black skinnies and pulled them on.

"I need you to come get me I can't take this anymore."

"Anthony give me the phone" my father screamed and something smashed.

"Andy I called frantically pulling my leather jacket over the tank top I had on. I sat on the edge of my bed grabbing my combat boots.

"What's wrong baby? It's 3 in the morning. " he stood in the doorway half asleep. I gestured for him to come in and he sat next to me. I turned my phone on speaker laying it in his lap.

"Riley please I need you! ouch... shit! dad get away from me!"

"Anthony pack your stuff we're coming right now."

I pulled a now fully awake Andy back to his room pitching him clothes.

"Riley," it was my father now "if you come you come alone and we'll see if either of you leave again."

"You're not going without me." Andy slipped into his jacket grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down to the garage after him.

I pulled my hair back and linked hands with Andy as he pealed out of the garage going way over the speed limit.

We pulled up to the house in a way that the head lights illuminated the front porch. I unbuckled swinging my door open, Andy pulled me back just as I was about to get out.

"You've got 5 minutes before I come in after you." He hugged me close, his jacket smelled faintly like spice and smoke the way he always did.

"I love you" I kissed him quickly getting out and going up to the house unlocking the door with the key I took.

"Welcome home Riley" my father flicked the light on upstairs.

"Riley!" Anthony came running the difference between the last time I'd seen him and now were unbelievable. His hair was dark black hanging over his left eye and he was dressed all in black wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt.

"Get back where you belong you little goth pice of shit" my dad brought his knee to his ribs pushing him back onto the floor.

"Keep your hands of him" I stormed up the stairs pushing him back. He threw an easily dodged punch making my temper flare.

"Don't you even think about laying a hand on me. Anthony get your stuff."

There what a scuffling behind me before he spoke again.

"I've got it"

"How much?"

"Two duffles and a back pack"

"Throw it over." I took him by the wrist keeping him behind me we backed down the stairs grabbed his stuff and ran out father close on our heels.

"Andy trunk" I called we shoved the bags in back got Anthony on the backseat and I scrambled in slamming the door. Andy peeled away from the curb u-turning for the city.

"You alright?" He linked our hands between us.

"Fine. Anthony are you okay?" I turned to look at him.

"Couple bruises, nothing major. And you failed to mention that we meant you and Andy fucking Biersack."

"Language Anthony Christ" I'd never heard him speak like that and it certainly threw me through a loop.

"Like you're any better?" he retorted.

"You are pretty bad Riles." Great now my boyfriends siding with my brother.

We made it back in record time Andy helped Anthony grab his stuff and we headed up. When we got inside I went straight to the long couch flopping down.

Anthony you can use my room straight up stairs first door on the right I mumbled. His footsteps retreated up the stairs as the sofa sunk under Andy's weight.

"Riles come on bed." He rubbed my back gently.

"Just bring me a pillow" I refused to get up. Andy's quiet chuckle registered in my mind as he pulled my jacket off me. He shifted a couple more times before the warm skin of his bear chest pressed against me and I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning still dressed on the sofa Andy's arm draped over me. I sat up moving slowly away from him. He mumbled something incoherent trying to pull me back.

"I gotta check on Anthony" I whispered getting up and disappearing up the stairs.

The door to my bedroom was closed so I knocked lightly in the dark stained wood. Anthony answered immediately opening the door.

"Hey you guys are finally up." I looked him over still not quite use to the new look. At the moment he had on black skinnies and a Breaking Benjamin shirt.

"It's good to have you back you little trouble maker" I hugged him "What do you say we go get some breakfast?" He jumped excitedly running back to his bags digging out his wallet and earbuds.

I changed into an A7x shirt fixed my hair did makeup and ran back down.

"Come on get dressed" I called to Andy who was now awake on the sofa. I pitched him his T-shirt. He pulled it on ran his hand through his hair grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

A/N

Chapter 32 coming tonight!