Chapter 35: I'll Never Let You Die

Chapter 34

Riley's POV

"Riley. Riley please wake up I'm sorry I didn't stop you. I just want to hear you laugh again and see your smile and get lost in your eyes. At least once more. Please just once more" All the pain in Andy's voice made me want to let him know that I was okay, but I was still so dizzy and the blackness still so heavy. I registered that our hands were laced together and I closed my fingers tighter around his hand.

"Riley?" Andy brushed my bangs back. "Baby please open your eyes for me."

I opened my eyes blinking repeatedly to clear my blurred vision.

"My god you're finally awake" he smiled that contagious smile only he had wrapping me in his embrace.

I pulled him closer nuzzling into his neck "I'm so so sorry Andy" I murmured against his skin.

"It's not your fault" he reassured sitting back and taking my hand again.

"How long?"

"You've been asleep for about a week it's the 6th of December."

I looked Andy over he looked like he'd never moved his eyes were clouded blue on blood shot red his hair was a mess and his T-shirt was blood stained. "You never left did you?"

"Never. Would you mind if we went to get Anthony later?"'

"Tomorrow baby you need to sleep you clearly didn't do that.

He gave a slight laugh. "I've gotta take your stitches out first." When he finished that I went up and showered. I came out into our room rewrapping my wounded arm. Andy had drawn all the curtains and now lay semi conscious on top of our unmade bed. I sat on the bed and he moved so his head rested in my lap. I ran his soft black hair through my fingers while quietly singing If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn Acoustic.

Andy stirred waking up again around 2am. "We're gonna end up reversing our days." He laughed then quickly changed subjects "oh my god Riley you haven't eaten in a week. Come on." He grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room.

"Andy did you take your meds at all this last week?"

"What are you insinuating?" He gave a cheeky grin that clearly said "No Riley I didn't how could you tell?"

Around 8 am I got dressed properly in a black V-neck sweater skinny jeans and my knee high boots and did my hair and make up.

"Baby lets go" Andy called up I grabbed my bag going downstairs. Andy handed me my sunglasses by the front door. My eyes had never been the same after that month in the basement with my father. I pulled my jacket on and we left.

"Andy can I have a cigaret?" We were five minutes from Jinxx's and I'd managed to thoroughly over think.

"Riley" he sighed

"Andy" I mocked his tone back. He handed me his cigarets and lighter from his pocket. I lit one bringing my knee to my chest.

"What are you so worried about?" He took a hit before handing it back.

"Nothing. Everything. Anthony. That I'll do something stupid again. I don't know."

We pulled up to the curb outside Jinxx's house I put out the cigaret and got out Andy took my hand in his as he knocked. A minute later Jinxx answered.

"Hey. How you feeling Riles?"

"Better than I was at least."

He moved aside letting us in. "Anthony's upstairs do you want me to get him?"