Chapter 9: It's Done For You

*Riley's POV*

"We are going out tonight." Andy announced walking into the living room smiling.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?Father's probably still fuming." It had been only two days sense all of BVB had been here to keep my father from taking me again.

"I'm positive we both need to get out of the house. Besides I seem to remember you saying I could take you out Saturday. That obviously didn't happen so we're going out tonight."

"Okay. What time and how formal?"

"Lets leave around 6 and semi formal."

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going?"

"That my dear is a surprise."

I laughed rolling my eyes. Standing I bounced up the stairs to my room. Semi formal in my mind meant don't wear jeans so I had to see if I had brought any dresses with me. I shut my bedroom door behind me opening my closet.

I had a couple in the back, a short black dress. The second was longer dark purple dress one my father had made me wear whenever we went out anywhere.

I liked the first one better, it was much more my style and I could always wear a red sweater with it to dress it up. It was the beginning of February in other words still cold in the city. I added tights to my outfit and decided to wear that with my diamond studded heals.

I glanced at the clock. It was only noon. There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I called. The door opened and Andy walked in.

"Riley?"

"Yes?" I turned back to look him in the eye.

"Please give it back to me."

I shifted my gaze to the floor I knew exactly what he was talking about. Crossing to my bag I pulled out my notebook untapping my blade from the front cover handing it over.

"Thanky you. I'm going to band practice you wanna come?"

"Sure" I grabbed my jacket throwing  it on over my "Carry on my wayward son" shirt, I pulled my boots on and met Andy by the front door. We linked hands walking out into the blinding sunlight.

"Honey I'm home" Andy called pushing open the door to Ashley's house and walking inside. I laughed pulling off my sunglasses tucking them away in my messenger.

"Baby you're back" Ash yelled running and hugging Andy picking him up.

"Hands off Purdy" I quoted what Andy said whenever he thought Ash was getting to close. Ash dropped Andy as they both doubled over laughing.

"I wonder where I've heard that before" Ash laughed. I just smiled at him.

"Come on we need to get started I've got places to be later" Andy walked past into the kitchen.

"Where do you have to be Andy?" Ashley called after him.

"I'm taking Riley out later" Ashley looked over at me I blushed looking at the floor running after Andy.

I sat cross legged on the floor watching them practice and drawing in my notebook.

"Riley" Andy broke through my train of thought, I looked up at him "come sing with me"

"Absolutely not!"

"Come on Riles your amazing. I'm not asking you to sing for an audience. For me? Please?"