Chapter 21: My Little Brother

Riley's POV

I woke up to the chorus of Fallen Angels as my phone rang the next morning. Moving out from under Andy's arm I got up answering my phone.

"Hey" I answered half asleep.

"Hey Riley we're going to be there in a few minutes just thought you'd want to know so we didn't wake you" CC's voice came through

"Yeah thanks I'll get Andy up"

"Kay see you soon" I hung up my phone and sat on the edge of the bed next to Andy.

"Andy" I whispered "Andy you need to wake up the guys are gonna be here soon."

He muttered something I couldn't make out and I smiled to myself.

"Andy come on wake up." His serene blue eyes fluttered open and he gave a slight smile.

"How you feeling?"

"Like I got shot in the side. Can you hand me my phone." I laughed to myself and handed him his phone.

"I can not believe I broke my ribs" he sighed "seriously of all the stupid thing to choose from I broke my ribs in the middle of a concert.

I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Hey Riles" Ashley's voice sounded behind me.

"Hey guys" I smiled as BVB walked in

"Here clothes" CC pitched me my backpack. I opened it threw Andy his clothes and darted into the bathroom to change. When I finished Andy was fully dressed.

"We ready?" I asked

"Yep" he pitched me his clothes from the day before, I shoved them in my backpack, picked it up, linked hands with Andy and walked outside.

"Jonathan canceled the last few shows" Jinxx informed us as we got in the car. "Andy you're an idiot just so you know"

I laughed

"And you owe me 10 bucks" Jake chipped in.

We pulled up in front of the apartments Andy and I jumped out grabbed our suitcases and headed inside.

"God I missed this place" I sighed collapsing onto the sofa.

"Yeah I did to" Andy sat next to me.

"I need to check on Anthony" I muttered.

"Who?"

I turned looking at Andy. "He's my brother he's 13 I left him when I left I need to make sure he's okay. God mom would kill me if she knew I left him."

"I didn't even know you had a brother."

"We're not exactly close. Still I need to email him make sure he's alright and all." I grabbed the laptop off the coffee table and logged into my email.

To: AnthonyNathanial@gmail.com

At: 10:15 am Saturday 27. June

Anthony,

How are things going there? Have you talked to mom lately? You need to get out of the house some time so we can talk.

~Riley

I sent that and looked over at Andy.

"I'll do the suitcases if you go get my keys from Alice?" I asked.

"Sure" he laughed "what's her address?"

I wrote the address down on a scrap of paper and handed it over.